Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 12:00 PM

12,283 posts, read 2,968,089 times

Advertisements

Today's Question(s):
Have you ever driven or ridden in; and what did you like or dislike about each or imagine you'd like or not:

-a convertible?
Only with the top up. Limits my opinion. It was like a regular car.
-large SUVs or pickup trucks?

I like trucks but man are some of them big anymore.
-all electric cars, not hybrids?
Not bad to drive for the most part but see below.

Would you entertain the thought of buying an electric vehicle and why or why not, or have you bought one?
No. Long story short, they make more environmental problems than they fix.
Bonus:
Do you wear shorts or sandals during warm weather, or what else might you wear to stay cooler?
I don't wear shorts. I only wear sandals at home. I want more protection on my feet. I also wear light cotton blouses or tee shirts.

Today's Foodie Question(s):
What are your favorite snow cone flavors?
Cherry.
When I was a kid one snow cone truck put a gumball on top, like a cherry on top. What's something, anything you remember about a sweet or cool treat when you were a kid?
I liked fudgsicles.

Thank you, bjh!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 01:50 PM

14,776 posts, read 8,109,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
Found these questions in a coffee can on the porch. So they're not my fault.

Today's Question(s):
Have you ever driven or ridden in; and what did you like or dislike about each or imagine you'd like or not:

-a convertible?
Yes, we owned a convertible not that long ago. I like the wind in your hair and the open outdoor feeling.
-large SUVs or pickup trucks?
Yes have ridden in both. They are okay, but not my style. I like sedans best, especially ones that are super economical on gas.

-all electric cars, not hybrids?
No, never have.
Would you entertain the thought of buying an electric vehicle and why or why not, or have you bought one?
Probably not....they still have some issues in my opinion. Perhaps in the future, I would consider a hybrid though if buying a new car....right now our car is paid off though and it's nice not having car payments.
Bonus:
Do you wear shorts or sandals during warm weather, or what else might you wear to stay cooler?
OMG....no to both.
What are your favorite snow cone flavors?
Haven't had one since I was a child....cherry, I think.
When I was a kid one snow cone truck put a gumball on top, like a cherry on top. What's something, anything you remember about a sweet or cool treat when you were a kid?
My parents limited sweets when I was growing up, we only had them on Holidays or special occasions.
They were more prone to let me have ice cream than other things. And My Mom could make really great cakes for birthdays and holidays.

Have a fun Thursday!

U2!
Thanks for the questions!

Old Today, 02:02 PM

2,345 posts, read 614,301 times
Today's Question(s):

-a convertible? I don't think so.

-large SUVs or pickup trucks? Yes

-all electric cars, not hybrids? Nope

No plans to buy one at this point. Maybe in the long future.

Bonus:
Do you wear shorts or sandals during warm weather, or what else might you wear to stay cooler? Shorts during off duty time yes, sandals quite often. Sun dress

What are your favorite snow cone flavors? Cherry

When I was a kid one snow cone truck put a gumball on top, like a cherry on top. What's something, anything you remember about a sweet or cool treat when you were a kid? I remember the rocket colored popsicle
blue, white and red; I also remember going to Orange Julius as a young kid. Oh my Farrells Ice cream too.

Have a fun Thursday!

Old Today, 03:17 PM

3,071 posts, read 1,682,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
Found these questions in a coffee can on the porch. So they're not my fault.

Today's Question(s):
Have you ever driven or ridden in; and what did you like or dislike about each or imagine you'd like or not: I do not drive, but will try to answer them.

-a convertible? 'He' has, yes, and he liked it a lot more than I did.

-large SUVs or pickup trucks? Yes. We wish we had one for practical uses.

-all electric cars, not hybrids? Nope.

Would you entertain the thought of buying an electric vehicle and why or why not, or have you bought one? Neither of us likes the concept one bit. We bought a new KIA last June, and it's intended to be the last car we buy (hopefully).

Bonus:
Do you wear shorts or sandals during warm weather, or what else might you wear to stay cooler? I don't wear shorts anymore unless inside the house. I wear capri-cut, and yes, I wear sandals.

What are your favorite snow cone flavors? Haven't had one in so long... I'd say lime, grape, raspeberry.

When I was a kid one snow cone truck put a gumball on top, like a cherry on top. What's something, anything you remember about a sweet or cool treat when you were a kid? We didn't have an ice cream truck where I lived. My favorite treats were at a coastal amusement town where I enjoyed candied apples and taffy. At county fairs I went for cotton candy on sticks.

Have a fun Thursday!
Thanks, BJ!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics