Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 08:24 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,869,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livewire View Post
Yeah but again, think about it....just how 'small' was this guy, to be able to fit one of those...???
LOL.. well they do make large nuts, and maybe this guy just got a little too greedy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2008, 09:02 AM

5,987 posts, read 11,675,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
Add some anesthetic and some pain killer with those..

What I would like to know is, who told this guy that he could make his penis larger by using such method? If it was a doctor, I can't imagine what the malpractice lawsuit would be like.. we'd probably be in.. stitches from the laughter!
Maybe it it was this guy,

A business owner convicted of defrauding customers seeking male sexual enhancement products and a variety of herbal supplements was sentenced Wednesday to 25 years in prison.

Exec behind male supplement Enzyte gets 25 years for fraud - USATODAY.com

Old 09-03-2008, 01:20 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Poor schm*ck!

Wow, even this turns into asterisks...

Old 09-03-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by studedude View Post
Maybe it it was this guy,

A business owner convicted of defrauding customers seeking male sexual enhancement products and a variety of herbal supplements was sentenced Wednesday to 25 years in prison.

Exec behind male supplement Enzyte gets 25 years for fraud - USATODAY.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Poor schm*ck!

Wow, even this turns into asterisks...
LOL.. Poor ******? I don't know if he was that "poor", especially after getting a 25-year prison sentence for his fraudulent business! Unless of course you're talking about the guy who tried to.. ughh.. expand his outreach... with a nut!

Old 09-03-2008, 05:01 PM

941 posts, read 2,303,335 times
He also could have just stopped in pep boys and let them use the air wrench phrrrrrrrrrr and it's off.

Old 09-03-2008, 07:38 PM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.man View Post
He also could have just stopped in pep boys and let them use the air wrench phrrrrrrrrrr and it's off.
LOL I can just see it now, airwrench, fullforce spinning around at 900mph, flying through the air landing on the lube hose, catching it from both ends.

Old 09-03-2008, 08:30 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,353,683 times
He was in a hard situation, he probably should have greased it up and worked it for a while, it probably would have came right off, and maybe he could have got someone to give him a hand with wrenching it off.

Old 09-03-2008, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livewire View Post
Yeah but again, think about it....just how 'small' was this guy, to be able to fit one of those...???
Well, the "small" size of his penis is probably the least of his problems now. Had he not gotten himself in that predicament, at least it would have been a secret kept between him and his bride, and the world not have known about it.

Old 09-04-2008, 08:27 AM

1,502 posts, read 7,379,603 times
Okay, I will admit I had to read the article because I was trying to figure out how someone would get a nut (the kind you eat) can get stuck on your penis. After realizing that it was the other kind of nut I am still baffled. If it got stuck on there after an erection, how did it stay on before ? Not only that wouldn't he have to go butt naked so it would hang ? And lastly, what was he doing getting an erection with a nut on your penis? Lifting weights !

Old 09-04-2008, 12:35 PM

941 posts, read 2,303,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janipoo View Post
Okay, I will admit I had to read the article because I was trying to figure out how someone would get a nut (the kind you eat) can get stuck on your penis. After realizing that it was the other kind of nut I am still baffled. If it got stuck on there after an erection, how did it stay on before ? Not only that wouldn't he have to go butt naked so it would hang ? And lastly, what was he doing getting an erection with a nut on your penis? Lifting weights !
It's easy Janipoo, only a guy would know how to. First you .... then you.... and then you.... awwwww forget it you would'nt understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics