Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2011, 04:57 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,613,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherfan2 View Post
Is it normal to feel like I could just beat every last drop of blood out of certain people, slit their throat and watch them die in their own blood? Cos that's how I feel right now.
Quote:
I need somebody to kill now pleeease
What's wrong friend? God ahead and vent if you must...it's never normal for anybody to have murderous thoughts.

Old 12-16-2011, 05:02 PM

6,990 posts, read 11,470,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
What's wrong friend? God ahead and vent if you must...it's never normal for anybody to have murderous thoughts.
It is bloody normal mate, when you live all your life autistic and pi55ed on by everybody who thinks its funny to antagonise you and goad you all the fing time... it's no wonder I quite rightly hate people and think they should all die.

Even the most apparently popular, friendly and "pleasant" people turn into bullies or evil or whatever when they encounter me, because of an unseen personality disorder I didn't choose to be born with.

Old 12-16-2011, 05:26 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,613,258 times
Quote:
It is bloody normal mate, when you live all your life autistic and pi55ed on by everybody who thinks its funny to antagonise you and goad you all the fing time... it's no wonder I quite rightly hate people and think they should all die.

Even the most apparently popular, friendly and "pleasant" people turn into bullies or evil or whatever when they encounter me, because of an unseen personality disorder I didn't choose to be born with.
Ahoy mate!

~Would that I could be the peacemaker in your soul, that I might turn the discord and the rivalry of your elements in to oneness and melody...

Your reason and your passion are the rudder and sail of your seafaring soul...

For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining; and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction.

Therefore let your soul exalt your reason to the height of passion, that it may sing;
And let it direct your passion with reason, that your passion may live through its own daily resurrection, and like the phoenix rise above its own ashes.

Kahlil Gibran

Old 12-16-2011, 05:33 PM

5,234 posts, read 8,019,746 times
Quote:

I think its normal to feel extreme rage at certain people and act out vicious acts of violence in your mind. Some go through that rage with divorce, and I understand why people obsess with those kind of thoughts. To have a disability and then have people treat you with great disrespect certainly can make one feel extreme anger as well as sadness. Those seeming friendly, popular ones are often different than they appear when you see behind their masks. Don't think its always you, that its your fault. I put the blame on myself, I'm my worst critic, maybe you do that too.

I have different kinds of problems than you, but being a service connected disabled vet, I've had people use me and p.iss on me. One person saw an opportunity to take advantage of me after my mom died. Have I wanted to do some hideous things to him...yes, certainly. Revenge is a pretty natural instinct when feeling hurt and bitter. But really all I have wanted is to move forward and live well. Cliche or not, that really is the best revenge. So what I'm saying is, I do understand your rage, I feel it too everyday in fact, but I hope you can try and filter that into some positive things to move forward even a bit from the pain. Have you ever been involved in any support groups for autism? I think that could be helpful to have people that also live with the challenges you deal with and know exactly how you feel. You can message me anytime if you feel the need to chat. Take a deep breath and try and cool down, I've just had to do that myself tonight.

One other thing, you know many people today are a very superficial types. They aren't interested in others or understanding that people have certain medical problems. To have to encounter such people on a daily basis is frustrating to those of us that do have some depth about us. You have to keep in mind what they are and treat them accordingly. A rat is a rat, so to speak. Concentrate on your short and long term goals. Having one good friend is worth 1000 superficial types. Do the best you can everyday, thats all any of us can do.

Last edited by todd00; 12-16-2011 at 05:50 PM..

Old 12-17-2011, 01:26 AM

25,080 posts, read 16,373,523 times
Hey gas prices are down by a few cents in my neck of the woods. My vent is why are they not down more???

Old 12-17-2011, 08:25 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,996,899 times
While sleeping the security alarm went off last night, must be someone's cat walking around the yard during the early morning hours.

Old 12-17-2011, 08:31 AM

7,371 posts, read 6,851,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
While sleeping the security alarm went off last night, must be someone's cat walking around the yard during the early morning hours.
MEOW!!! Actually I feel the same way about the neighbour's dog. Sometimes I can sleep right through it, other times I cannot.

Old 12-17-2011, 08:33 AM

7,371 posts, read 6,851,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
Hey gas prices are down by a few cents in my neck of the woods. My vent is why are they not down more???
That is a good peeve. They went up here this week. A .50cent jump for the equivalent of a gallon of gas. I don't think we will ever get below the $5. mark again. Every excuse the oil companies have is just that.

Old 12-17-2011, 04:17 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,318,872 times
Gas prices are on their way up in our neck of the woods.

Old 12-17-2011, 04:22 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,996,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by taigagirl View Post
MEOW!!! Actually I feel the same way about the neighbour's dog. Sometimes I can sleep right through it, other times I cannot.
I checked the video monitors and found nothing in view. However the day before I had an audible alarm and checking the video I saw a black cat walking at the front door patio area. However it was at a better time of the evening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics