Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 08:30 AM

926 posts, read 1,460,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
For just when you think you can't.

Only 300,000 sold .....Shake head
Dang, we better hurry and get our order in...there's probably a longer waiting list there than trying to buy a new Harley!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2007, 08:54 AM

2,349 posts, read 10,652,115 times
A lil cuppa "clean" tinkle runs $100 here. New work from home idea lol

Old 04-13-2007, 09:01 AM

3,020 posts, read 25,726,981 times
Default Wow, money down the drain

Just think I am flushing it down the drain, the good stuff. Probably millions already gone. Good beer nite has to be way up in the thousands. No wonder the family fortune is not increasing. My daddy just did it against a wall and I have topped his efforts in a few weeks.

Thinking of moving to Hawaii, mainlining Primo and setting up a factory.

Old 04-13-2007, 09:15 AM

2,349 posts, read 10,652,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
Just think I am flushing it down the drain, the good stuff. Probably millions already gone. Good beer nite has to be way up in the thousands. No wonder the family fortune is not increasing. My daddy just did it against a wall and I have topped his efforts in a few weeks.

Thinking of moving to Hawaii, mainlining Primo and setting up a factory.

Primo! haha Cosmic! Can you envision the work room? "I said drink that water! Kapow!"

Old 04-13-2007, 11:01 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
For those in need there is also the urinator.
http://www.urinator.com/

Old 04-13-2007, 12:42 PM

3,020 posts, read 25,726,981 times
Default Wow

Starting to feel like I have been living under a rock, what have I been missing.

Old 04-14-2007, 05:17 AM

402 posts, read 2,210,665 times
My boss must've been good....
we were sent to a freestanding building that was the lab. You'd go in, leave EVERYTHING at the front (okay, clothes on), go in the room by yourself, pee inthe cup, and give it to them. They would take a temperature reading on it. And then send it off. Really slims down chances of anything being changed.
Does the fake penis keep it warm too .

Old 04-14-2007, 05:32 AM

9,367 posts, read 25,203,960 times
I used to run an agency that provided court-ordered classes to those convicted of DUI and drug offenses. There are all kinds of ways to keep urine at body temp. Put it in a small container and keep it under your armpit, tape the container to your leg, some women find a container that they keep inside them. Desperate people get very creative.

We had to breath test the DUI clients before every class and I was amazed at how many folks would blow a .06 in class. I took the breathalizer home and had a glass of wine- .02, two glasses- .04. It is variable, though, but I can't imagine how much one must drink to blow a .06 the next day.

But, back on topic, I think the sad thing is that pot use can show up for weeks, but things like crack leave the system after a day or two. And those with prescription drug problems- if it is legally prescribed, you write it on the form and they don't flag it (I'm sure they must verify that it has been prescribed), but then you don't know if they have an addiction to it or not until after they are hired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetegnc View Post
My boss must've been good....
we were sent to a freestanding building that was the lab. You'd go in, leave EVERYTHING at the front (okay, clothes on), go in the room by yourself, pee inthe cup, and give it to them. They would take a temperature reading on it. And then send it off. Really slims down chances of anything being changed.
Does the fake penis keep it warm too .

Old 04-14-2007, 09:28 AM

6,351 posts, read 21,528,307 times
As a transportation worker, I have very mixed feelings on the use of drug testing. On the positive side; I believe it keeps drug use to a minimum in the trucking industry and it's comforting to know that the driver of the truck riding next to me is likely drug-free. But the other side of the coin is that some idiot on a cell phone in their car can do something stupid and I can't avoid killing them. But I'M the one who will automatically be drug tested. I believe drug testing has gotten WAAAY out of hand in this country. Testing students in high school where there is such a small rate of positives (it's all about getting Federal money...)

Back two years ago, I got called in for a random sample. I've got prostate problems and couldn't produce "on demand". So I sat at home for two weeks without an income because the Medical Review Officer my company contracts with was on Christmas vacation. And I've never used drugs a day in my life!

Last edited by Crew Chief; 04-16-2009 at 10:20 AM.. Reason: "speling"...

Old 04-14-2007, 10:54 PM

2,201 posts, read 2,514,922 times
Email or not, I think its a grand idea
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics