Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2011, 10:00 AM

7,371 posts, read 6,834,266 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anberlin View Post
Haha, definitely. Learning to be patient with this little fella.

Also, I taught English today. It was good but the class was starting to get bored, so I wasn't sure what to do except to make them do some stretches. I should probably go to the Education forum to get some more tips on what to each to these guys.
I am so glad you are keepoing in touch with us AnberlinSounds like you are having a very interesting time in Thailand. Yep, and sun queen is so right...babies crying does get on one's nerves especially when it's your own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2011, 10:02 AM

Well headed out in the rain to a Grad lunch at a nice Italian restaurant. I heard there is hardly anyone coming. I'm going to go and have a good time anyways, and I know there will be folks there I want to see

Old 05-27-2011, 10:52 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,334,257 times
U know it has been a LL of a night and I am wondering what the blank will tomorrow hold. I just have to believe it will be better for sure....

Old 05-27-2011, 11:11 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,819,071 times
Pretty good.
Went to the range and put about 300 rounds thru my new gun.
Came home an hour ago and ate like a pig.
Ahhh.....life is good.

Old 05-28-2011, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
U know it has been a LL of a night and I am wondering what the blank will tomorrow hold. I just have to believe it will be better for sure....
I hope you have a good day today, sun!! You are in my thoughts.

Old 05-28-2011, 08:58 AM

Went to my grad lunch, which was lovely. Only five students showed up, but our entire faculty (six were in attendance) was there. We all received roses and a nice card so that was very nice. I heard the no shows were mad about marks, certain faculty attending they didn't like. But hey, it's like a couple of hours. They missed a really great time.

Old 05-28-2011, 09:12 AM

7,507 posts, read 4,401,911 times
It's a LONG day, let me just tell you that....10 Am until 8 PM. Long. Tired.

Old 05-28-2011, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taigagirl View Post
I hope you have a good day today, sun!! You are in my thoughts.
Well thank you so much for thinking of me. I had a reasonable day. I really can't complain for myself, but I got a phone call that set me to tears. I sorta friends w/a girl much younger than myself she is a single mom involved with a man too old for her whom I don't have very much respect for. Plus she is a full time student. She called me to day to see if I had a dollar, so she could get some electricity. She tried to call me yesterday and couldn't reach me, so she didn't have electricity or a refrigerator or a stove w/two kids. I turns out she has to have a dollar to access the hundred dollars she has on account with the utility company. My heart broke. Can u imagine not have one dollar... And the little girl told me she didn't have lights in her bathroom and the were both upset and the mom was ashamed. Such a thing shouldn't aught to be. That guy she is involved w/ is a sorry excuse for a human being... And if I could I would have some one spit in his face. I know that is horrible and harsh and judgmental too, but if u had seen that baby, little girl and that young woman u would want to chunk rocks at him to. How could u not have a dollar...

Old 05-29-2011, 06:13 AM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,489 posts, read 7,185,533 times
Well my day started about 5am and the dog needed out, coffee was waiting and we had no rain last evening so all was dry to start the day! The sun is out, there is a cool breeze in the air and it is just a gorgeous morning!
Hopefully the day will remain nice and the sun will shine all day long.

Old 05-29-2011, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbl-r View Post
Well my day started about 5am and the dog needed out, coffee was waiting and we had no rain last evening so all was dry to start the day! The sun is out, there is a cool breeze in the air and it is just a gorgeous morning!
Hopefully the day will remain nice and the sun will shine all day long.
I'd like to spend a day in ur world, but I like it to be a little wet w/dew and a cool breeze. Hope u and the dog had fun and that the coffee was super hot filled w/cream and brown sugar.

My morning is filled with breakfast sounds... I am in the process of Sunday breakfast and the day is looking good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics