Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 12:25 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,364,721 times

Advertisements

OMG... WHAT A SUBJECT LMAO. It is vile when people cannot wash their hands after they use the br. Filthy and disgusting. I give people a major dirty look if I see they don't wash their hands..............and I use a paper towel to leave the bathroom if I MUST use it....yuk!

A little story...about bathrooms LOL-- *Warning*do not read if you have a queasy stomach!* I went to the gym yesterday and woman's 1 room bathroom backed up with logs in it......omg. tmi I know BUT went today to wash my hands *after using the gym equipment* and would you believe logs were still floating? I almost shat!! On my way out, I went to front desk where the girl does absolutely nothing much of the time lol and told her....she said they couldn't get a plumber in to fix it! I asked her if the company ever heard of a plunger!!!!!!!! OVAY!!!!! aLL I could do was laugh!

On another note- if my kids have to use the public restrooms I flush it with my foot and now they do it LMAO...I am always telling them don't touch ANYTHING in the public bathroom!! so at home sometimes I see them doing it in our bathroom with their foot to flush! LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2010, 06:32 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,370,781 times
Yeah, that sounds nasty. I mean touching... the door after u wash.

Old 03-11-2010, 06:53 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,060,263 times
I have an OCD uncle who does some weird stuff regarding bathroom germs. He used to live with my Dad and my dad's wife - and my uncle had the guest bathroom to himself.

If my dad ever had guests over, my uncle would change out the toilet seat (take his off and put a temporary on) and he would carry his own toilet paper to and from the bathroom. He would completely disinfect the bathroom anytime guests left. He also wore flipflops in the shower even in his own home so he didn't get shower germs on his feet. Strange egg, for sure.

Oh, and as you might guess, he would drive 90mph home if he ever had to use the bathroom.

Old 03-11-2010, 09:29 PM

27,456 posts, read 27,487,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldens View Post
Alrighty!

I know I have said this before. Having a Safety Food Managers License, we learned in class that after you wash your hands, never let go of the paper towel until you are outside the bathroom.

Don't touch the handle on the toilet with your hand, use your foot or your elbow but not your hands. The most dirty part of the entire bathroom excluding the toilet itself is the door handle inside the stall. Ohhh!
My mom taught me to use my foot, Ive never used my hand to flush a public toilet. I absolutely hate bathrooms that dont supply paper towels, but thankfully I carry baby wipes and hand sanitizer.

Old 03-12-2010, 10:44 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,989,620 times
Who are these degenerates that keep messing up the public restrooms? I’ve seen rooms cleaned the night before or that morning, and within several hours ~ they’re destroyed again with the public peeing on the floor, throwing paper all over, leaving the water run, using all the tp up and not telling anyone to refill it, failures to flush toilets and even place graffiti scratched into mirrors walks and doors. This is our fellow people in society?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics