Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 06:51 AM

259,024 posts, read 90,903,769 times

Advertisements

Today's Question(s):
Last week we found out what time you turn on your computer so today lets find out

What time do you first tun on the TV during the Day ? I Don't.

For those that don't watch TV

What time do you turn on the radio or music ? I Don't.

Bonus Question:

We discussed this at breakfast yesterday

Do you balance your checking account every month? No, but my wife does.

Extra Credit Question:

Is there anything you positivity,absolutely have to get done this week ? Nothing outside of my daily routine.

Just for Fun:

What was the last thing you toasted ? Bread....

Today in History:
1721 - Smallpox vaccination 1st administrated
1819 - The first Odd Fellows lodge in the U.S. was established -- in Baltimore, Maryland. The official name of the organization is the Independent Order (of) Odd Fellows or IOOF. You can see these initials on many buildings in communities throughout the country.The first Odd Fellows group started in Great Britain in the 18th century
1912 - 1st homerun hit at Fenway Park (Hugh Bradley, Red Sox)
1928 - Madame Tussaud's waxwork exhibition opens in London
1977 - New York's famed disco Studio 54 opens

Word of the Day:
sough \SAU; SUHF\ , verb;
1. To make a soft, low sighing or rustling sound, as the wind.
noun:
1. A soft, low rustling or sighing sound.

Today is:
National Soft Pretzel Day
National Static Cling Day
Hug a Friend Day
National Bird Day
Richter Scale Day
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2010, 06:55 AM

11,087 posts, read 17,642,908 times
Last week we found out what time you turn on your computer so today lets find out

What time do you first tun on the TV during the Day ? As soon as I wake up

What time do you turn on the radio or music ?

Bonus Question:

Do you balance your checking account every month? My wife does. She won't even let me look at the check register! lol

Extra Credit Question:

Is there anything you positivity,absolutely have to get done this week ? I start my training as a census enumerator tomorrow! I guess I positively, absolutely have to go to the class. lol

Just for Fun:

What was the last thing you toasted ? Hamburger buns

Old 04-26-2010, 07:03 AM

44,712 posts, read 61,932,446 times
Today's Question(s):

What time do you first tun on the TV during the Day ? Same time as the computer, right after I get up. Checking out the overnight news as the computer boots up. Then both are on simultaneously through out the day for my entrtainment pleasures.

Bonus Question:

Do you balance your checking account every month? Yes, spouse does.

Extra Credit Question:

Is there anything you positivity,absolutely have to get done this week ? Eat, sleep, go potty.

Just for Fun:

What was the last thing you toasted ? Yesterday, toast for breakfast.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:09 AM

1,289 posts, read 2,727,112 times
Today's Question(s):

What time do you first tun on the TV during the Day ?
Usually sometime between 4pm and 7:30 depending. That is, if I turn it on at all.

Radio comes on when my alarm goes off at 8am, or whenever I get in the car.

Bonus Question:

Do you balance your checking account every month?
I don't have a checking account yet.

Extra Credit Question:

Is there anything you positivity,absolutely have to get done this week ?
Yes. I need to get my studded snow tires off my car and pay my phone bill.

Just for Fun:

What was the last thing you toasted ?
Waffles.

Today is:
Hug a Friend Day
National Bird Day
Richter Scale Day

Old 04-26-2010, 07:10 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,483,225 times
Good morning all!!

What time do you first tun on the TV during the Day ? I never turn it on. Heck I can't even use the new controller Hubby turns it o as soon as he gets out of bed.

What time do you turn on the radio or music ? I don't have a radio. I would love to get one for inside the house

Do you balance your checking account every month? Not since hubby took over the bill paying on line.

Is there anything you positivity,absolutely have to get done this week ? We need new tires.

What was the last thing you toasted ? The New Year

Hug a Friend Day
National Bird Day

Old 04-26-2010, 07:15 AM

3,464 posts, read 1,902,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
Good morning everyone
Happy Monday

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and is all rested up to begin the new week

lol I rested later then normal this morning so it is a later than normal start for

Today's Question(s):

What time do you first tun on the TV during the Day ? it's on now..usually don't watch tv...but this morning i'm listening to a music channel....so on a typical day it's on when the kids get home from school to watch while they enjoy a snack..

What time do you turn on the radio or music ? usually listen to music on the computer...

Bonus Question:

Do you balance your checking account every month? no..everyday...

Extra Credit Question:

Is there anything you absolutely have to get done this week ? yep...

Just for Fun:

What was the last thing you toasted ? a bagel...

Old 04-26-2010, 07:25 AM

15,402 posts, read 29,024,104 times
Speaking about toast, won't you all please join me in one?

I'm raising my coffee mug right now....

Here's to Question of the Day and to all of you who always have such amusing answers. May your week be full of joy and your joys be so great they leave you weak!

Old 04-26-2010, 07:47 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,689,804 times
[quote=Karla with a K;13905614]Good morning everyone
Happy Monday

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and is all rested up to begin the new week

lol I rested later then normal this morning so it is a later than normal start for

Today's Question(s):

What time do you first tun on the TV during the Day ? Hubby is awake ahead of me, so the TV is on first thing in the morning.

Bonus Question:

Do you balance your checking account every month? No, I can see my account online.

Extra Credit Question:

Is there anything you positivity,absolutely have to get done this week ? We need to buy dog food.

Just for Fun:

What was the last thing you toasted ? My brother in law's second marriage.

[

Old 04-26-2010, 08:26 AM

11,864 posts, read 11,073,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
Good morning everyone
Happy Monday

Today's Question(s):

What time do you first tun on the TV during the Day ? During the week never, I usually do though when I get home from the office. Over a weekend, usually depends on weather or if there there is a rerun of a show I missed during the week because it came on too late for me to watch it (or a movie I've been waiting ages to see). I'll turn it on earlier if it's raining and I can't putz in my garden.

What time do you turn on the radio or music ? When I get in my truck, I already have a CD in so I listen to music on my way to the office. At home it depends on what's on TV and the mood I'm in. Sometimes there's an hour or so break between shows I want to watch so I'll put in a CD (no pun lol)

Bonus Question:

Do you balance your checking account every month? Yes

Extra Credit Question:

Is there anything you positivity,absolutely have to get done this week ? Oh yeah and way too many things to list.

Just for Fun:

Today in History:
1721 - Smallpox vaccination 1st administrated
1819 - The first Odd Fellows lodge in the U.S. was established -- in Baltimore, Maryland. The official name of the organization is the Independent Order (of) Odd Fellows or IOOF. You can see these initials on many buildings in communities throughout the country.The first Odd Fellows group started in Great Britain in the 18th century
1912 - 1st homerun hit at Fenway Park (Hugh Bradley, Red Sox)
1928 - Madame Tussaud's waxwork exhibition opens in London
1977 - New York's famed disco Studio 54 opens never been, but back then that was supposed to be 'the place'. I was in OK at the time doing God only knows what.

Word of the Day:
sough \SAU; SUHF\ , verb;
1. To make a soft, low sighing or rustling sound, as the wind. Do love hearing the wind blow though the trees and bushes.
noun:
1. A soft, low rustling or sighing sound.

Today is:
Hug a Friend Day
National Bird Dayand one is saying hello right now (& no not one of the chickens lol)
Richter Scale Day
Here's to another Monday and I didn't try the road over the weekend so hopefully when I go next door and talk to my neighbors they'll tell me they finished it up over the weekend. Then for once I'll be able to say it was a good Monday lol

Old 04-26-2010, 08:34 AM

8,877 posts, read 13,966,700 times
Good morning fellow QOTD'ers! It's Monday...a new week...here we go again!

Today's Question(s):

What time do you first tun on the TV during the Day ?
6:30 AM - I turn on the local news to check the weather and see if I can ride the bike or not.

Bonus Question:

Do you balance your checking account every month?
I keep a list of expenditures and I'll balance that against what the online banking account says I have. It's not [i]formally[i] balancing the account, but close enough!

Extra Credit Question:

Is there anything you positivity,absolutely have to get done this week ?
It's another month end at work. People are going to expect me to work miracles to have our factory build and ship their orders. Never a dull moment at month end!

Just for Fun:

---> <---

Just kidding; haven't done that in many years! Seriously, I toasted a bagel the other day.

Today is:
National Soft Pretzel Day Auntie Ann's rules!
Hug a Friend Day My friends would kick my butt if I hugged them!
National Bird Day I flipped one this morning when someone cut me off!
Richter Scale Day I enjoy learning about how scientists created stuff like this!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics