Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2022, 01:00 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,008,619 times

Advertisements

Aloha I would love to participate. My RW deck is in storage but I do have two other decks. These images are from “tarot of Mystical Moments by Catrin Welz-Stein. I have a hard time getting new decks as I need to like the images on most all the cards. I’m an artist so I’m a hard critic, but this deck is lovely and an art style I don’t do myself so I find them quite intriguing. I haven’t worked with them enough to be proficient but thought you’d like to see a few cards.

[/IMG]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2022, 04:22 AM

5,007 posts, read 10,684,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Aloha I would love to participate. My RW deck is in storage but I do have two other decks. These images are from “tarot of Mystical Moments by Catrin Welz-Stein. I have a hard time getting new decks as I need to like the images on most all the cards. I’m an artist so I’m a hard critic, but this deck is lovely and an art style I don’t do myself so I find them quite intriguing. I haven’t worked with them enough to be proficient but thought you’d like to see a few cards.

Wow, thank you for sharing! I’ve never seen this deck before!

Old 11-16-2022, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarlaJane View Post
Wow, thank you for sharing! I’ve never seen this deck before!
I saw an image she painted and did research for her and was thrilled she had a deck. She also has an oracle deck. Lol it was exhausting. I’m so picky. I’d like some decks but then I’d search a YouTube review and find some cards I didn’t like. I’ve scratched some good decks off my list because of it. I love her art the deck also inspires me as an artist, I paint and think pretty traditionally and would like to bring more spontaneity into my work. I was on a few tarot groups on Facebook have recently opted out of all of them but every now and then they were posts about favorite decks. I had a list of lots of possible decks but the video review always showed me cards I didn’t like the art on. YouTube also has video of favorite decks, disappointing decks. I’ll try to take a few pics later today of the other deck I bought it’s based on Russian folk lore, it’s easy to read but not sure it calls to me anymore.

Maybe we can also post a card and discuss our interpretations.

Old 11-16-2022, 10:35 AM

10,981 posts, read 6,852,461 times
That is a beautiful deck! I would like to examine it to see if it resonates. The reason I bought the Angel Tarot deck is because of the focus on archangels, which appeals to me. For many years, I've used the Goddess Tarot, in fact I have the app on my phone which is no longer available but because I already have it, it transfers over to any new phone.

Old 11-16-2022, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
That is a beautiful deck! I would like to examine it to see if it resonates. The reason I bought the Angel Tarot deck is because of the focus on archangels, which appeals to me. For many years, I've used the Goddess Tarot, in fact I have the app on my phone which is no longer available but because I already have it, it transfers over to any new phone.
There’s several deck reviews on YouTube that run through the deck

Old 11-16-2022, 11:44 AM

Awesome, I will check that out. Can't believe I haven't seen that already. Although, now that I visited another tarot channel, the algorithm will likely bring up more links.

Old 11-16-2022, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Awesome, I will check that out. Can't believe I haven't seen that already. Although, now that I visited another tarot channel, the algorithm will likely bring up more links.
The Facebook pages for learning tarot had lots of decks that I found interesting YouTube was great too I would search top ten decks, favorite decks stuff like that.

Old 11-16-2022, 12:03 PM

Quote:
What tarot channel are you using now?

Old 11-16-2022, 12:04 PM

The woman on YouTube who does Crow readings, it popped up about Prince Harry and the first child. I was really hesitant because I don't like the hate directed at them, but I had to admit that she had some good insights. Of course, the way she interpreted the reading supported the idea of a surrogate. Her channel is sensational, so I don't know whether I'll stick with it. Too much click bait about there, making money off of speculation and lies. It was the first time it popped up, so I watched it. This is the link in case you are interested: https://youtu.be/zhJA4mpfVys Like I said, it's just one person's take and I'm very wary about all the hullabaloo around H&M.

I really like the way tarot helps develop intuition. Listening to others give their interpretation is always fascinating to me. I often wonder now why didn't I think of that.

Old 11-17-2022, 08:27 PM

A love spread from my Russian folk inspired deck called Tarot of the Golden Wheel
[IMG][/IMG]

Position one. How I feel about him
Position two How he feels about me
Position three. The current relationship
Position four. What I need to know about them
Position five Obstacles in our relationship
Position six. The best way forward

In a love reading I would like to see more cups but considering all the Majors I see an abundance of love.

Our client feels a strong and passionate connection to her lover. She is generous kind and giving has a tendency to put them before herself. Can overwhelm with her partner wanting him to match her intensity in their relationship.

Her love interest sees her as a bright light with all the personal attributes to make her a life partner. They enjoy deep and meaningful conversation as well as a passionate sex life

The current relationship is solid, safe, nurturing. Spontaneous and creative with roots that hold tight and grow strong.

What you need to know. You should hold the relationship scared. You have what you always wanted. Express your love joy and appreciation to your partner.

Obstacles. Understand an emotional King of Cups things can get turbulent. Full of love and desire Still waters run deep and fast. Honest to a fault perhaps you may hear what you sometimes don’t want to hear. Sometimes emotions take the lead when rationality is needed. Pick your battles.

Best way forward. Again pick your battles. Together you can butt heads choose what’s important. Use the unbridled passion for one another to further the relationship. The foundation and love is strong enough to weather small difference. Don’t allow your passion and desires to overwhelm the stability and love you feel for me be another

How would you read these cards?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism