Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 02:24 PM

29 posts, read 88,345 times

Advertisements

are u a lawyer? lol. you are really too interested in proving me guilty or to be unfit. if you were really following my thread, you would know that I had been taking classes part-time, here and there, the entire time i was married. i said that. when i moved to nc, i was admitted to a univ. and transferred. i now have about 2 and half semesters to finish....Look the proof is in the pudding. I have my children 60% of the time. if i was guilty of abandonment, being unfit, or any thing else negative my children would not be with me so much. i became the weekend parent because of what happend and thats its.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2010, 02:30 PM

345 posts, read 474,266 times
Originally Posted by outtaNJ
The problem is that you have that atypical attitude of a parent who isn't involved in the day to day life of their kids "my kids want to stay with me and not their father". Which is probably true because you are the fun parent who never has to be around to actually discipline them. Fact is coming from someone with law experience that if you lost your kids you did more than miss one court hearing. I think the true story is more than likely you left and are now just coming back into their lives hoping things will be all peachy keen.

-----------

And how do you get them summers if you're homeless and living with strangers

And you're not getting into a Masters of Accounting program based on electives

And I thought you were going to p/t teach yesterday.

And how can your kids like NC if, according to you, they've never been there

And last week you said your X only filed for custody AFTER your house deal fell through in NC two years ago.

And yesterday you implied you have this network of friends in NC, but were there only briefly 2 years ago prior to coming back to NJ, where in your entire life you haven't made friends?

And you couldn't afford 1 place, yet now you can afford two.

And yesterday you said you have SAD and would move to NJ in the winter because of it. Yet today you are packing for NC.

And last week you said your X was a realtor that made $60k+, but today he's an uneducated living near, what sounds to be, a crack house.

And last week you said he was a great dad, but today he could care less.

And what of this $1000/mo CS you're supposed to pay? Taht amount, like I pointed out a few days ago, is from an approximate $60k/yr salary.

And you've now had 3 career ideas in one week. You still do not have a job in NC, and you won't for at least 2 years, yet you're somehow convinced you're getting a mortgage. Really?

Old 12-06-2010, 02:32 PM

3,966 posts, read 6,863,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadDad View Post
Originally Posted by outtaNJ
The problem is that you have that atypical attitude of a parent who isn't involved in the day to day life of their kids "my kids want to stay with me and not their father". Which is probably true because you are the fun parent who never has to be around to actually discipline them. Fact is coming from someone with law experience that if you lost your kids you did more than miss one court hearing. I think the true story is more than likely you left and are now just coming back into their lives hoping things will be all peachy keen.

-----------

And how do you get them summers if you're homeless and living with strangers

And you're not getting into a Masters of Accounting program based on electives

And I thought you were going to p/t teach yesterday.

And how can your kids like NC if, according to you, they've never been there

And last week you said your X only filed for custody AFTER your house deal fell through in NC two years ago.

And yesterday you implied you have this network of friends in NC, but were there only briefly 2 years ago prior to coming back to NJ, where in your entire life you haven't made friends?

And you couldn't afford 1 place, yet now you can afford two.

And yesterday you said you have SAD and would move to NJ in the winter because of it. Yet today you are packing for NC.

And last week you said your X was a realtor that made $60k+, but today he's an uneducated living near, what sounds to be, a crack house.

And last week you said he was a great dad, but today he could care less.

And what of this $1000/mo CS you're supposed to pay? Taht amount, like I pointed out a few days ago, is from an approximate $60k/yr salary.

And you've now had 3 career ideas in one week. You still do not have a job in NC, and you won't for at least 2 years, yet you're somehow convinced you're getting a mortgage. Really?

The ship is sinking fast isn't it?

Old 12-06-2010, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outtaNJ View Post
are u a lawyer? lol. you are really too interested in proving me guilty or to be unfit. if you were really following my thread, you would know that I had been taking classes part-time, here and there, the entire time i was married. i said that. when i moved to nc, i was admitted to a univ. and transferred. i now have about 2 and half semesters to finish....Look the proof is in the pudding. I have my children 60% of the time. if i was guilty of abandonment, being unfit, or any thing else negative my children would not be with me so much. i became the weekend parent because of what happend and thats its.

No, you took a job there. And you were in the process of buying a house there.

Weekends are 2 days. 2 / 7 = 28%

Every weekend + 8 weeks over the summer = 40%.

And how were you getting them for the summer when you were working 80 hours per week and / or homeless.

Old 12-06-2010, 02:39 PM

Default i digress

i am starting to wonder who actually has the time or energy to come on these forums and demean others. i mean, just responding is started to make me feel a lil weirded out. im starting to think that i am probably conversing or responding to a bunch of psychos. i initially came on here to get the opinions of others or some helpful advice, but now that i think about it, i haven't gotten anything but negativity and comments from seemingly emotionally unstable adults who actually see no issue with judging and putting down others. if u read through my thread, i remained respectful the entire time like an adult should be but some of you cannot say the same. and you all know who you are...that's why i am a psych major. i was hoping to help your kind but i realize your kind isn't worth the time, money and energy it takes to become a licensed therapist...which i can guarantee some of you need or all already under the care of. i digress.

i will just remove my happy, unassuming and welcoming self somewhere else. some of you should be ashamed. have a nice life. and i wish everyone love and happiness. happy new year!!!

Old 12-06-2010, 02:43 PM

Quote:
i am starting to wonder who actually has the time or energy to come on these forums and demean others. i mean, just responding is started to make me feel a lil weirded out. im starting to think that i am probably conversing or responding to a bunch of psychos. i initially came on here to get the opinions of others or some helpful advice, but now that i think about it, i haven't gotten anything but negativity and comments from seemingly emotionally unstable adults who actually see no issue with judging and putting down others. if u read through my thread, i remained respectful the entire time like an adult should be but some of you cannot say the same. and you all know who you are...that's why i am a psych major. i was hoping to help your kind but i realize your kind isn't worth the time, money and energy it takes to become a licensed therapist...which i can guarantee some of you need or all already under the care of. i digress.

i will just remove my happy, unassuming and welcoming self somewhere else. some of you should be ashamed. have a nice life. and i wish everyone love and happiness. happy new year!!!

Physician, heal thyself.

Old 12-06-2010, 02:48 PM

Default one last thing

and SadDad, for your info, i have them 3 nights a week. had you really learned to read before speaking you would know this. fri, sat, and sunday...off to school they go on monday.(LMAO)

get a friggin life....i wish you well. i am so done with you weirdos. i guess i am one too to think i could come on a chat board and get some good ideas or helpful info. all ive done is subjected myself and life to ridicule....what was i thinking?

i 've got it now and good-bye

now carry on and growl, for the last and final time...

Old 12-06-2010, 03:05 PM

Quote:
and SadDad, for your info, i have them 3 nights a week. had you really learned to read before speaking you would know this. fri, sat, and sunday...off to school they go on monday.(LMAO)

get a friggin life....i wish you well. i am so done with you weirdos. i guess i am one too to think i could come on a chat board and get some good ideas or helpful info. all ive done is subjected myself and life to ridicule....what was i thinking?

i 've got it now and good-bye

now carry on and growl, for the last and final time...
None of this is what you said even 5 minutes ago. Unlike you, the otehrs and I can remember your stories.

There was an an attempt to actually give you advise. There were questions regarding some of your statements, all of which are valid. Then you changed your story and yet anotehr set of suggestions were made. Then they changed again. Now you're hostile.

BTW, Fri night to Mon morning is 37%, not 60%. Perhaps you need to rethink this accounting career idea of yours.

Old 12-06-2010, 05:01 PM

1,302 posts, read 1,806,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadDad View Post
None of this is what you said even 5 minutes ago. Unlike you, the otehrs and I can remember your stories.

There was an an attempt to actually give you advise. There were questions regarding some of your statements, all of which are valid. Then you changed your story and yet anotehr set of suggestions were made. Then they changed again. Now you're hostile.

BTW, Fri night to Mon morning is 37%, not 60%. Perhaps you need to rethink this accounting career idea of yours.
It is not accounting, it is accountancy.

Old 12-06-2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMassachusetts View Post
It is not accounting, it is accountancy.

Accountancy is the preperation and interpretation of financial statements. It includes accounting, bookeeping, and auditing. In my 25 years as an actuary I've dealt with CFOs (who are duel FSA CPA), accountants (stat, GAAP, and tax), internal, state, and external auditors (who bill $1k/hr), investment people, Wharton PhDs in financial economics, M&A investment bankers, forensic accountants, ... And none, even the ones that really enjoy their vocabulary, has ever used the word Accountancy.

Whilst in the general vicinity: to get into a real masters program you need to have an accounting / accountancy undergraduate degree, a
Typically a bare minimum 3.00 GPA (or CPA) is needed/required for entry. I doubt this "course here and there" will help. Further, it is an expensive program. And finishing it in one year will take a huge effort, especially moving from NJ to NC. I believe she said it's online. IOW, a waste of time and money that produces little to no employable skills. I know of no accountants in my industry, and I've met several hundred, that ever went this route.

In reality we know this is all BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting