Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2011, 09:06 AM

13,423 posts, read 9,955,563 times

Advertisements

Fabio glanced over at Anderson Cooped with a glace gaze, jealously admiring his girlish giggle and ha-man-boobs.... Anderson responded the only way he knew how - by sending over a large appletini, with a note which simply read "Dude, I love your hair."........Fabio leaned back and smirked "Yeah, me too. Weird!'....... Anderson gave Fabio a knowing look. "No, not weird. I totally understand. After all, mine's silver. I don't know how lesser men than we cope."

Old 08-22-2011, 09:10 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,176,449 times
You guys are hilarious!

Old 08-22-2011, 09:11 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
Heading off to the library (return Dexter Season 2 and pick up Dexter Season 3), the vet (to pick up Macie's ridiculously expensive allergy prescription) and to Goodwill (to drop off 4 - yes 4 - huge garbage bags worth of stuff from cleaning out our closet last week)....

Have a good day everyone - thanks for the laughs.....

Old 08-22-2011, 09:14 AM

13,423 posts, read 9,955,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Heading off to the library (return Dexter Season 2 and pick up Dexter Season 3), the vet (to pick up Macie's ridiculously expensive allergy prescription) and to Goodwill (to drop off 4 - yes 4 - huge garbage bags worth of stuff from cleaning out our closet last week)....

Have a good day everyone - thanks for the laughs.....
Have fun mm - and don't forget, I have a closet too.

Just a friendly reminder that Hopes and I are one click away from booking you a flight to PA.

Old 08-22-2011, 09:15 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times
Aargh, I've got to go and pick out tile for the bathroom........but I'm having fun playing the story game Someone else is going to have to jump in.

Old 08-22-2011, 09:19 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times
You guys crack me up! Stop being funny!

Tomorrow is my first day of school. Hubby's going back to work next week.

I have so much to do to prepare for the upcoming changes to our daily routine, but I can't seem to get off the computer either this morning!

Old 08-22-2011, 09:55 AM

3,388 posts, read 3,904,404 times
Oh, you guys are cracking me up!

Fabio glanced over at Anderson Cooped with a glace gaze, jealously admiring his girlish giggle and ha-man-boobs.... Anderson responded the only way he knew how - by sending over a large appletini, with a note which simply read "Dude, I love your hair."........Fabio leaned back and smirked "Yeah, me too. Weird!'....... Anderson gave Fabio a knowing look. "No, not weird. I totally understand. After all, mine's silver. I don't know how lesser men than we cope." ... Fabio flashed his winning smile and said "Now, if you'll excuse me, my presence is required on a pirate ship with those buxom serving wenches over there - new book, you see."

Glad everyone is feeling a bit better, sorry to hear about the school admin craziness, and Hopes, I'm right there with you - a billion things to do today and I can't seem to tear myself away from the computer!

At least it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood over here today - mid-70s and sunny!

Old 08-22-2011, 09:56 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,852,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcoop View Post
And I'm on a mission to find a decent looking salt grinder that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and doesn't come with salt in it! Who knew it would be so hard, but apparently it is. I got black Hawaiian sea salt at the spice shop in Boulder Friday.
Are you looking for manual or electronic? Stainless steel? I work in kitchenware.

Old 08-22-2011, 09:58 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
Fabio glanced over at Anderson Cooped with a glace gaze, jealously admiring his girlish giggle and ha-man-boobs.... Anderson responded the only way he knew how - by sending over a large appletini, with a note which simply read "Dude, I love your hair."........Fabio leaned back and smirked "Yeah, me too. Weird!'....... Anderson gave Fabio a knowing look. "No, not weird. I totally understand. After all, mine's silver. I don't know how lesser men than we cope." Fabio flashed his winning smile and said "Now, if you'll excuse me, my presence is required on a pirate ship with those buxom serving wenches over there - new book, you see." To which, Anderson Cooper, responded with a glint in his eye, "You can have the buxom serving wenches, I have a gig in Tahiti with the CD Moms Who Rock. They are serving me appletinis..."

Old 08-22-2011, 10:04 AM

3,388 posts, read 3,904,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Fabio glanced over at Anderson Cooped with a glace gaze, jealously admiring his girlish giggle and ha-man-boobs.... Anderson responded the only way he knew how - by sending over a large appletini, with a note which simply read "Dude, I love your hair."........Fabio leaned back and smirked "Yeah, me too. Weird!'....... Anderson gave Fabio a knowing look. "No, not weird. I totally understand. After all, mine's silver. I don't know how lesser men than we cope." Fabio flashed his winning smile and said "Now, if you'll excuse me, my presence is required on a pirate ship with those buxom serving wenches over there - new book, you see." To which, Anderson Cooper, responded with a glint in his eye, "You can have the buxom serving wenches, I have a gig in Tahiti with the CD Moms Who Rock. They are serving me appletinis..."
Love it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting