Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2012, 01:07 PM

2,154 posts, read 4,424,967 times

Advertisements

I would never move in with a guy who has a full-time job right across from where he works (saves on gas) who still can't manage to afford his own car and bed. WTF IS he spending his money on??

Anyway, back to the real world... anyone elses laundry fornicate as much as mine seems too? I catch up on all of it and I turn around and BAM! 5 more loads to do! I need a maid

Old 01-22-2012, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh
TG is pretty awesome, he's hard working, he's smart, he has goals and he works towards them daily, he is on the brink of promotion and then the promotion AFTER that he will be making as much as I would as a cop. Which he's practically fast tracking it through his job.
He is money smart, he knows how to save, he knows how to spend wisely, he helps me not blow all my money.
He is a good cook, he actually cleans, like not just half-assed cleaning but he deep cleans.
He is responsible.
Most importantly he is kind, caring, loving and is always helping others.

So please don't compare him to someone who didn't have their crap together till their 40's. You don't know him. He is a very smart guy and is on track in his life.
Please stop it already! You are NOT a cop, you are NO WHERE near being a cop! I have family members who are real police officers, both street and high ranking ones. Please knock of the wanna-be police officer routine already!

Old 01-22-2012, 01:12 PM

3,388 posts, read 3,902,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOhioBound View Post
Anyway, back to the real world... anyone elses laundry fornicate as much as mine seems too? I catch up on all of it and I turn around and BAM! 5 more loads to do! I need a maid
Oh my goodness, you're not kidding. We have a joke about laundry spawning like rabbits!! We're at that fun age with my 3 mo old where she spits up on everything, including herself and me about 100 times a day. The best thing I can say about it is at least we don't have to bring the dirty clothes down to the stream and scrub them on rocks!!

Old 01-22-2012, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwesteastagain View Post
Oh my goodness, you're not kidding. We have a joke about laundry spawning like rabbits!! We're at that fun age with my 3 mo old where she spits up on everything, including herself and me about 100 times a day. The best thing I can say about it is at least we don't have to bring the dirty clothes down to the stream and scrub them on rocks!!
Yeah, I guess you have a point there. I would so join a nudist colony if that were the case

And sorry about the 3mth old spitting up a lot. I was lucky with my little guy in that he was never much of a vomit type kid.

Old 01-22-2012, 01:15 PM

970 posts, read 2,212,951 times
Quote:
I would never move in with a guy who has a full-time job right across from where he works (saves on gas) who still can't manage to afford his own car and bed. WTF IS he spending his money on??

If laundry is capable of fornicating, let's just say it is getting a LOT of action lately.

6,190 posts, read 7,970,743 times
Quote:

OMFG.
He CAN afford his own bed but it would be pretty damn dumb to buy one RIGHT NOW or anytime soon or anytime in the past since he always had one to use and didn't need to buy one. IF we were to get the room together, we'd be using my bed, I like my bed I am not willing to give it up.
As for the car he CAN get one too but if he lives right next to work and in the MIDDLE of town, its not a necessity right now.

Seriously, you guys reamed me for saying I NEEDED a car that it wasn't a necessity, that I could make it work without having one and here is someone doing exactly that and its now a bad thing, you're making it as he if he NEEDS to have a car to be successful or be on the right track.

Quote:
Yeah, I guess you have a point there. I would so join a nudist colony if that were the case
Hahahaha!

Re: little miss, yeah, she's just a little gas factory at the moment!

24,873 posts, read 36,162,138 times
Quote:
Yes! It is never done. The pile is ever growing. Washing it just makes more work 'cause then I have to fold it and put it away!

Old 01-22-2012, 01:17 PM

6,190 posts, read 7,970,743 times
Quote:
Please stop it already! You are NOT a cop, you are NO WHERE near being a cop! I have family members who are real police officers, both street and high ranking ones. Please knock of the wanna-be police officer routine already!
No. Once he gets both the promotions, which he WILL get because everything eh tries for he gets, then he will be making about $40,000+ which is just about the same as a cop.

Old 01-22-2012, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
Yes! It is never done. The pile is ever growing. Washing it just makes more work 'cause then I have to fold it and put it away!
Seriously. I think that's the worst part.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting