Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2011, 09:25 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,716,107 times

Advertisements

The man came back early and stealthily started mowing the lawn?

Old 09-14-2011, 09:35 AM

1,933 posts, read 3,752,988 times
Good morning ladies!

OMG I have something awfully funny to tell you. This is the truth and I swear on a stack of Bibles and I am willing to take a polygraph test on it. If any of you ladies thought Huckleberry was a bad name, I myself including please take it back! Someone has topped the awful name list in the world and when Mr. X told me I thought he was lying about it.

Here is a little background on it. Mr. X went to see someone regarding something for his business. He had been doing business with this company for quite sometime and the elderly receptionist is very familiar with him but everytime she sees him she calls him by another name. So yesterday Mr.X told her who is this person you speak of? She said you! He said that is not my name and it is Mr. X. She said oh well at least you weren't born with my name. So Mr. X said *Claire? She said no she changed it when she got married. Her birth name is..................................

Are you ladies ready?

CHERRI HYMEN

Old 09-14-2011, 09:39 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,185,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
... without saying hello to you first?

Old 09-14-2011, 09:39 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,083,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
LMAO! He's funny like that! He likes to putz around in the yard.

Anyways, he's home until Friday when he goes out for a 24 hour run. The other schedule didn't work out because other drivers wouldn't agree to changes in their schedules. Weird. It's not even a union. It seems for now, he'll have two 24 hour runs a week. Just got his pay stub and he's getting full pay from prior to his injury last year. Not a bad deal. It's like they're giving money away. The uncertainty for planning our personal lives is a pain in the butt though.

Old 09-14-2011, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalMrsX View Post

CHERRI HYMEN
No! Is that first and last names or first and middle?

Old 09-14-2011, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
No! Is that first and last names or first and middle?
That is the first and last name! He told me this yesterday when he got home from his meeting. I swear I almost gave birth on the kitchen floor when he told me . He didn't know whether to laugh or cry but all through that meeting he kept thinking of this little old lady named Cherri Hymen!

Old 09-14-2011, 09:42 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,853,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalMrsX View Post
Good morning ladies!

OMG I have something awfully funny to tell you. This is the truth and I swear on a stack of Bibles and I am willing to take a polygraph test on it. If any of you ladies thought Huckleberry was a bad name, I myself including please take it back! Someone has topped the awful name list in the world and when Mr. X told me I thought he was lying about it.

Here is a little background on it. Mr. X went to see someone regarding something for his business. He had been doing business with this company for quite sometime and the elderly receptionist is very familiar with him but everytime she sees him she calls him by another name. So yesterday Mr.X told her who is this person you speak of? She said you! He said that is not my name and it is Mr. X. She said oh well at least you weren't born with my name. So Mr. X said *Claire? She said no she changed it when she got married. Her birth name is..................................

Are you ladies ready?

CHERRI HYMEN
Why are some parents idiots?

I have known some really bad names, but I think the most inappropriate one I have encountered was when my mom decided to switch gynecologists. This was years ago and she just showed up at the Dr's office that her insurance sent her to. She never went back after learning his name. Remember what his specialty is. His name was Dick Stiff. Full name Richard, but he liked to go by Dick. How dumb is that? He had a choice and picked that for that profession.

Old 09-14-2011, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1baby View Post

I have known some really bad names, but I think the most inappropriate one I have encountered was when my mom decided to switch gynecologists. This was years ago and she just showed up at the Dr's office that her insurance sent her to. She never went back after learning his name. Remember what his specialty is. His name was Dick Stiff. Full name Richard, but he liked to go by Dick. How dumb is that? He had a choice and picked that for that profession.
Seriously! That is freakin messed up! Some people are idiots! I told Mr. X I wonder if she changed her name after she buried her parents in the back garden! He said she changed it as soon as she left home and married!

Old 09-14-2011, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1baby View Post

even dumber, why does he go by Dick? He could easily go by Rich, Richard, Rick...

Old 09-14-2011, 09:45 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,083,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
... without saying hello to you first?
That part doesn't seem strange to me at all! LOL He probably thought I was sleeping since I was still sick. He did come into the house first. I'm upstairs. I heard some noise downstairs, like doors opening and closing, and assumed I was imagining someone in the house---thought it was the dogs making the sounds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting