Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 01:36 AM

5,696 posts, read 19,143,332 times

Advertisements

I had pretty good experiences with parents RSVPing and showing up however some showed up late which kind of annoyed me. I had the parties at Chuckie Cheese and they run a strict time line. Pizza at such and such time, cake, time to play etc. I had 2 parents show up (different parties) up to 45 minutes late. By that time pizza had been eaten and so forth. There was still food left but it was a bit cold. I did have some parents stay and sit off to the side with younger siblings. I have to say pretty much everyone was very gracious and did not assume I would foot the bill for extra food or tokens (I bought extra pizzas anyway, tokens I did not). I did make up extra goodie bags and was able to pass them on to the siblings that might have showed up. I think after everyone RSVP's you will have a good idea of extras if needed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2011, 04:50 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times
I've never had people show up with kids without RSVPing but I *have* had people bring siblings. Which is completely fine by me. I just order a bit extra just in case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting