Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2012, 11:43 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times

Advertisements

This is a Extremely interesting article. I always wondered about the parent who does this and what they are thinking. So glad someone is trying to figure it out for all those poor people who are dealing with this. BTW this is not just women that do this men do this too!

Mom manipulates her employees, plays mind-games with with staff and family members alike and pits editors against each other.
It doesn’t matter who it is. It could be my dad, an employee, my brothers and sister or a grandparent or even a friend.
The exact moment someone leaves a room, she rolls her eyes or makes a very subtle, minor put down in a kind of disappointed tone about the person. She wants everyone left in the room to agree with her

What Makes Alienating Parents Tick? | Therapy Soup
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting