Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 12:20 AM
JS1

1,896 posts, read 6,766,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kek1993 View Post
I would demand that the boy immediately be transferred to another school, that your daughter is NOT safe with that boy in the same school, and does not feel safe with the perpetrator in the same school. That the teacher in the class be held accountable, with a letter regarding the incident placed in the teachers personell file. That the child be charged with sexual lewdness/battery, by the police. As a matter of fact, call the police and report the incident, and inquire if the school has already reported the issue, and if they have not, the principal should be nailed to the wall.

I am sorry your daughter was treated this way. The teacher needs to be held accountable for letting this type of behavior occur.

It is interesting to read the other comments, of people who obviously have not been teaching school, or in a school for years. Behavior now escalates, this is not funny, and not the fault of the victim or mother. This is not a harmless prank, it is a vicious assault/bullying that should not be tolerated. There should be a zero tolerance policy of this behavior at school, it is not just "kids being kids".
You are insane!

Old 09-28-2009, 12:32 AM

6,190 posts, read 7,969,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JS1 View Post
You are insane!
Ditto!

The teacher should be held accountable for stuff like that happening??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!

Have you EVER been in a middle school gym class these days. HUGGEEEEEEE gyms. It's impossible to watch over the whole gym. Kids mingle in groups. The boy walked over to her and pulled her pants down, how would the teach have been able to know he was going to do something??????

Unless there are like 10 teachers posted all over the gym, watching the like hawks, dictating their every move, its impossible to prevent it.

We were playing dodgeball, with the foamy balls. These popular girls were taunting this one girl and throwing the balls at her while she was doing homework on the bleachers. The girl got up walked over to her and told her to quit and they got into a fight.

Had a teacher seen the girl walk over she would have thought nothing of it because all she was going was walking over to someone.

By the time anyone got over to them the fight had already started.

You CANNOT control everything. Wanting to hold the teacher responsible is insane. And calling the boy the perpetrator and saying the girl isn't safe in the school with that boy there is ASININE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He pantsed her as joke, he didn't run around with a glock poppin caps in her ass.

I am 20 and I fear dealing with the real world because people like you.
I am going to be a cop, meaning I will be dealing with people everyday.

Help us all....good grief.

Old 09-28-2009, 01:06 AM

37,128 posts, read 42,193,480 times
Heh. This is a 2 year old thread. I'm guessing people here are arguing about something that the girl has forgotten all about.

Old 09-28-2009, 01:08 AM

6,190 posts, read 7,969,976 times
For real, its two years old?
It was like on the first page when I found it.

Old 09-28-2009, 01:52 AM
JS1

1,896 posts, read 6,766,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
For real, its two years old?
It was like on the first page when I found it.
same here, I usually don't read the dates

It doesn't matter because the situation is still here and always will be.

Old 10-11-2009, 09:35 AM

1 posts, read 2,621 times
Nice unbiased post, Luzum!

Old 10-11-2009, 03:15 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,474,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kek1993 View Post
It is interesting to read the other comments, of people who obviously have not been teaching school, or in a school for years. Behavior now escalates, this is not funny, and not the fault of the victim or mother. This is not a harmless prank, it is a vicious assault/bullying that should not be tolerated. There should be a zero tolerance policy of this behavior at school, it is not just "kids being kids".
"Zero tolerance" is always a euphemism for idiocy masquerading as "safety". Whenever you hear that phrase, run.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting