Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 12:14 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,438,717 times

Advertisements

You can be a sex offender by sleeping with your girlfriend who is 17 and your 18.

just saying. . sex offender, alone, doesn't mean to much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2015, 06:26 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,240,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfmil View Post
Major problem...I think. To the point. Three of my children live in Phoenix with my ex wife. The man that lives with her has been arrested for some sort of sex crime (haven't got the details yet). He is constantly "touching" my 12 year old son with his hands in a way that is disturbing to my son ( on the face, slight touches on the knee, etc. not on private parts, yet) My son was looking at this man's pc tablet and in it he found a video taken with a hidden camera showing his daughter coming out of a shower naked. Aren't sex offenders NOT supposed to be anywhere near children and who should I report the possibility that this info is on this man's pc tablet. Help! Frustrated
Call the police local to your children's residence and tell them exactly what you've told us....ASAP

Or, take off work, go to where your kids live and talk to an attorney....You may have to anyway if the police find that video.....get an emergency order to get your kids out of that home.

If you are worried that your son will get hurt if you call and he is in the home...Go to their town and take the kids to an attorney, where your son can tell the attorney what he told you....if you cannot find an attorney, take your child to the police dept. or CPS.

I feel strongly that if you mention to the local police what your son has said about that video, they might be able to get a warrant, and that would remove the guy if they can find the video.

You want the element of surprise so that the video is found....and the guy doesn't do anything to keep your kids quiet. What a horrible situation....praying for you and your children.

Last edited by JanND; 06-09-2015 at 06:34 PM..

Old 06-09-2015, 07:14 PM

10,196 posts, read 9,898,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
It hasn't even been 24hrs... chill.
So we are moving onto day 3 now...

Old 06-10-2015, 08:57 AM

36,577 posts, read 30,915,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
So are you part of the "so called" child protective services? Which part? The real part that does protect children or the corrupt despicable part?
That poster like myself probably has dealt with the corrupt despicable part of CPS and the indifferent part of the police department and court officers.

Have you ever notified authorities of suspected abuse or neglect of a child?

Have you ever gone to court for temporary custody?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting