Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2016, 05:44 PM

41 posts, read 33,646 times

Advertisements

Hello Pennsylvania!

I just had ONE question for you guys. I have been perusing the Interwebs lately and have come to the realization that like...EVERY...SINGLE...BLACK guy in/from Pennsylvania is RIDICULOUSLY good looking!!!

I mean, even the one partially black chick I knew of was exceptionally pretty!

I have NO idea about the good lookingness of your great state's other races, but I keep seeing GORGEOUS, PRETTY, Fit, black guys of a tall stature.

I mean, and, the ONE I knew personally, growing up was as pretty on the inside as he was on the OUTSIDE!

Do you have some sort of pretty-people vitamins you put in your municipal water sources?

Oh, wait a minute...I just remembered...you guys are also the home of Ben Rothlisburger and Jerry Sandusky...ok...so two of your people are disgusting AND unattractive, BUT...outside of those (oh, and they're evil too) two yuck-schmucks...do you HAVE any unattractive and/or not-so nice people inside of your state?

This is no knock to my great state--after all--not everyone can get Ray Charles to right a love song after your...entire state ...but yeah...aside from that...um...I'm just hoping maybe, you guys would share the secrets...or at LEAST allow the single women of my state to enter into some sort of trade deal--you know...we've got some peaches here--well--maybe in a few months...or more...but yeah. How about it? Your men, for a couple of baskets of fruit?

Is this OK?

I'll throw in Kasim Reed as a bonus...although...you may not be interested in that!! OOHHH!!!! Now the mayor of Atlanta will hate me...hmm....

I have checked my feelings and...I don't seem to care one way or the other about that^^..LOL....

-Much love to you guys, and well,
here's to the drool I shall have to keep wiping off of my chin for all of your gorgeous, yummy, morsels of choc-o-latey goodness!!!

P.S. I LOVE ALL OF God's BEAUTIFUL rainbow...I just keep seeing these Pennsylvanian black guys and well...it seemed like "a thing" so yeah...that's all!!!

P.P.S. I currently am in love with (or infatuated with) a tall handsome white boy, and have been for a couple of years now almost...but...seeing as his first name, last name, and well, general information regarding him are pretty much 100% unknown to me, he pretty much is M.I.A. until further notice. But yes, God bless you Pennsylvania, and your great looking Hershey's inspired people!

P.P.P.S. I almost forgot to mention...I LOVEEEE short guys too! They make me feel all supermodely when standing next to them! Not that anyone is still reading by this point, but, I had two crushes on guys who were shorter than me, and, it came close to three but...he had some aversion to smoothies...I dunno...lactose intolerant? Ahh, but yes, back to the short guys, one had a voice so deep, he made Barry White sound like he had just ingested a balloon or three full of helium, the other...*sighs*...was a gorgeous circus performer from Russia. *sighs* Even with the whole Vladimir "I kill my spys by poising their latte's" Putin in charge, that country STILL manages to output fine "model" citizens...they're pretty much the East's answer to...Pennsylvania! And NOW that I have cheesily come back full circle to my original shallow, pointless, and inane point, I shall exit stage left for my uneventful curtain call...! -thank you, thank you Pennsies, and Goodnight!!!
-Love,
The (NOT SO) Smooth 1!

Last edited by SmoothELiker; 04-16-2016 at 06:30 PM.. Reason: I had to add more things....

Old 04-17-2016, 05:20 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,046,540 times
I guess some people shouldn't be allowed to own computers.

Old 04-17-2016, 05:36 AM

13,254 posts, read 33,519,625 times
Closing this "thread" because it's really a blog post and there's no way it can end well.

Any Questions on how to use this site? See this.

Realtors, See This.

Moderator - Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Education and Colleges and Universities.

When I post in bold red, that is Moderator action and per the TOS can be discussed only via Direct Message.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania