Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2007, 08:16 PM

15 posts, read 90,672 times

Advertisements

Hello. I hope someone can give me an idea where to start. Well, here goes nothing. I am a 40 year old, married woman that hasn't seen or heard from her "father" since I was about 2. His name is William Edward Bunn and last known city was Philadelphia. I know I had Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and Grandparents also living in Pa. I have been told that they have money, but I am not looking for any money, I just want to know his side of the family even if he doesn't want to know me. I also want any medical history from their side. I had a GREAT step-father until I was almost 17. He treated me so well that I didn't even know he was my step-father until I was 13 and questioned why my last name was different on my social security card than what I was going to school as.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Kelley L. Long (Bunn)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2007, 07:49 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,507,035 times
All meat and no Bunn?????

Wrong forum.

Old 07-10-2007, 09:09 AM

26,511 posts, read 15,088,692 times
Did you ever try yahoo.com's people search?

Old 07-10-2007, 01:47 PM

309 posts, read 1,210,769 times
Smile Family Name

Greetings,
I love genealogy, here is astart...

Type in Bunn family name - on genweb.com read all the queries and then post yours. List his name - parents if you know.. birthdate, place born, possible age..
Did he marry your Mother? List that .. all of this is important to get help.

Get a family group sheet off line there free, fill it out listing your parents first, then his ( assuming you have it.) make copies and give to the Philly library for a file..

What county do you think he is from? Type that in the search engine..
These services are free, dont let people talk you into spending money.
I hope this helps.
Have a Blessed day

Old 07-12-2007, 09:00 PM

15 posts, read 90,672 times
Hello. Thank you for the information and links, I will give them a try. Someone also sent me a ptivate message suggesting I try zabasearch.com. I will give them all a try.

Thank you once again for your help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
View detailed profiles of: