Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2007, 10:34 AM

2 posts, read 3,934 times

Advertisements

Jayne-
I'm looking for you all over the web. Maybe you never want to talk to me again, I was such an awful jerk to you, but you have been on my mind so much. Please foregive me for hurting you when you didn't do anything wrong. I hope you are well and happy. I was divorced in 1975 and remained single for decades. I remarried in 1997 and am living in the same area as my old home. My sister lives in our old house now. I never had children, but I have 2 step-children, a girl, now 25 and getting married next week, and a boy, 19, in college.
In trying to find you, I looked up Vinnie T. and found out he passed away a few years ago. How sad. I don't know if you were still in touch with him, but my condolences if you were. My ex passed away three years ago, but I don't know any details. Both my parents are gone and even though they often drove me crazy, I really miss them, and appreciate that they did their best. I am appalled now when I remember how snotty I often was. Are your sweet parents still living? I remember them well.
As I remember, the last time I saw you was in 1974, at Thanksgiving at Judy's apartment. I was newly separated and my emotions were all over the map. A lot of that year is a blur now, but I hope I have become a better person than I was then. God has been merciful towards all my foolishness and I am grateful for the life that I have. If you can ever forgive me, I hope you will contact me someday.
Blessings on you and yours,
Bonnie
bjrmellor@yahoo.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search