Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2022, 02:38 PM

7 posts, read 5,761 times

Advertisements

I'm a 21F who is just now starting to get out, and explore different cities to have fun, particularly those that have an abundance of what would be called "Rider Culture" (motorcyles, ATVs, dirtbikes, ect), and I have heard that South Street in Philadelphia is the place to be on the weekend.

What is your opinion on the nightlife on South Street in Philadelphia ? Do you consider it to be a fun place to be on a weekend ? What do you love or hate about it? If South Street is not the place to be on a weekend, where would you recommend for someone who enjoys going to clubs, partying, eating great food, and having a good time ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2022, 06:50 AM

9,419 posts, read 9,416,456 times
21 years old and suddenly joint CD to ask about South Street right after a major shooting incident.... hmmm.

Old 06-09-2022, 09:39 AM

1,705 posts, read 985,622 times
I mean....c'mon.

I'm a 34 yr old house wife looking to move to Philly after a new addiction to opioids. Is Kensington good for that?

Old 06-10-2022, 11:53 AM

1,036 posts, read 454,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosoylinahernandez View Post
I'm a 21F who is just now starting to get out, and explore different cities to have fun, particularly those that have an abundance of what would be called "Rider Culture" (motorcyles, ATVs, dirtbikes, ect), and I have heard that South Street in Philadelphia is the place to be on the weekend.

What is your opinion on the nightlife on South Street in Philadelphia ? Do you consider it to be a fun place to be on a weekend ? What do you love or hate about it? If South Street is not the place to be on a weekend, where would you recommend for someone who enjoys going to clubs, partying, eating great food, and having a good time ?
definitely hit up Paddy Whacked at 2nd/South Streets...lol

Old 06-11-2022, 10:57 AM

1,215 posts, read 963,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosoylinahernandez View Post

Lol. You’re actually probably a 55 year old fat racist who lives in Ohio and has never stepped foot in a city nor met a person of color; yet none-the-less racist as sh@t for some strange reason.

Old 06-11-2022, 12:15 PM

9,419 posts, read 9,416,456 times
^ My comment will probably get deleted, but I think people like that have some sort of mental issue going on.

And also, who are they fooling? lol.

Old 06-11-2022, 05:52 PM

817 posts, read 638,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redddog View Post
i mean....c'mon.

I'm a 34 yr old house wife looking to move to philly after a new addiction to opioids. Is kensington good for that?
lmao

Old 06-11-2022, 10:49 PM

1,215 posts, read 963,714 times
Don’t sweat it though OP, we have our very own group of fat, short, financially-challenged, undereducated and disturbingly bitter racists here on our Philly forum. Losers from bad genes usually do have tough lives. You’ll probably fit right in.

Old 06-12-2022, 02:06 PM

Wow. I’m actually a Hispanic & Black student. Thank you to the person who suggested Paddywhack’s. I will definitely give there a try. I have actually decided that Philadelphia is just a place that I will visit and not live. It’s not for me. With people like some of these commenters, who needs enemies?

Old 06-12-2022, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPK21 View Post
definitely hit up Paddy Whacked at 2nd/South Streets...lol
Thank You for suggesting Paddywhack’s. I will give there a try, & thank you for being the only one with an actual comment that helped.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
View detailed profiles of: