Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Philosophy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 11:31 AM

5,298 posts, read 4,596,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
well in reference to the Bible there are many theories and here's one.... the primordial man was probably the original (universally pure) pure-blood man with no animal genetic tampering, after that we have the chimeras/gentiles/hybrids/clonables; off springs of egyptian geneticist.
fact: several royal egyptian mummies have been recovered with various hybrid fetus invitro.
the Bible says in Gen. "they defiled the air, land and sea".
evidence of the pure blood-race remains in 15% of our terrestial population today. they are the universal donors who can give life to all but can recieve it from only a few, their own kind.
one of the basic elements in determining a species, is the fundamental ability of the subjects to be able to bred and produce a viable offspring naturally-unassisted. in nature, the host/mother's body/blood never attacks their fetus' as if it were an antigen, this one of many clues that we may actually have a least 2 seperate species of man-kind walking the earth.
then there's the neanderthal gene that all of mankind posses except the africanis........the questions go on and on.
if Jesus did exist, these are some of the things his blood was suppose to amend.

Interesting points and theorys.

I myself cannot see how a race can be " Pure blood", if that means never mixed with another race. In my view, all humans came from two humans of the same blood, so were all connected in our liniage in some manner or another. Hitler tried to create a " Pure Race", he couldn't do it. I doubt that anyone could.

And I do not believe that modern man bred with Primordal man, I believe God discontinued Primordal man, as he did Dinosaurs. And simply started modern humans through the first two humans he created with consciousness.

Peace.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2010, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
These are precisely the questions that lead most of us atheist/agnostic types to abandon religion. Religion just does not jive with scientific facts, bottom line.

Well they led me to abandon religion myself, so I understand that.

Peace.

Old 12-23-2010, 11:51 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,693,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Interesting points and theorys.

I myself cannot see how a race can be " Pure blood", if that means never mixed with another race. In my view, all humans came from two humans of the same blood, so were all connected in our liniage in some manner or another. Hitler tried to create a " Pure Race", he couldn't do it. I doubt that anyone could.

And I do not believe that modern man bred with Primordal man, I believe God discontinued Primordal man, as he did Dinosaurs. And simply started modern humans through the first two humans he created with consciousness.

Peace.
Do you recognize the existence of DNA?

Old 12-23-2010, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Do you recognize the existence of DNA?

Yes. Why do you ask?

Peace.

Old 12-23-2010, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Yes. Why do you ask?
Because if you do, you're being deliberately ignorant when you say Neanderthal didn't interbreed with us. Several posts ago, I linked a site that shows how our very own DNA proves that we have Neanderthal DNA, right now, in us.

So if you believe and understand what DNA is about, then you cannot honestly say you're here to learn and then ignore and deny the fact that Neanderthal bred with humans. I would suggest if you're going to continue denying such obvious scientific facts that you quit posting while you still have the chance to come away with some dignity, honesty, and intellectual integrity.

Old 12-23-2010, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Because if you do, you're being deliberately ignorant when you say Neanderthal didn't interbreed with us. Several posts ago, I linked a site that shows how our very own DNA proves that we have Neanderthal DNA, right now, in us.

So if you believe and understand what DNA is about, then you cannot honestly say you're here to learn and then ignore and deny the fact that Neanderthal bred with humans. I would suggest if you're going to continue denying such obvious scientific facts that you quit posting while you still have the chance to come away with some dignity, honesty, and intellectual integrity.

Well no its not that I am not thinking like you are, I see the information that you see, but I explain it differently than you do to yourself. I believe in God, you do not, so we differ there. I believe God created DNA, you believe it created itself, so we differ there. Primordal men were human, and we are human, so its no surprise that we both have simular DNA. I view that DNA as comming from Gods creative ability, not any of our kind actually mating with their kind at some imagined or assumed point in our past.

Now just because I view it in that manner, does not mean I am not learning or thinking, it means I am not learning and thinking like you. I willnot suggest that an individual is not learning if their education does not match mine, so I disagree with you in suggesting that also.

Peace.

Old 12-23-2010, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Well no its not that I am not thinking like you are, I see the information that you see, but I explain it differently than you do to yourself. I believe in God, you do not, so we differ there. I believe God created DNA, you believe it created itself, so we differ there. Primordal men were human, and we are human, so its no surprise that we both have simular DNA. I view that DNA as comming from Gods creative ability, not any of our kind actually mating with their kind at some imagined or assumed point in our past.

Now just because I view it in that manner, does not mean I am not learning or thinking, it means I am not learning and thinking like you. I willnot suggest that an individual is not learning if their education does not match mine, so I disagree with you in suggesting that also.

Peace.
Holy crap. Dude, that's like saying "Yeah my DNA is similar to my mom's and dad's DNA but that doesn't prove they're my parents."

Wow. It really makes me want to chlorinate the gene pool. Seriously.

Old 12-23-2010, 12:34 PM

Quote:

Wow. It really makes me want to chlorinate the gene pool. Seriously.

Well if humans came from Apes, I could see the reason behind doing that sterilization, but we didnot. The appreciation of this discontinuity between Primordal man and modern man, is no different than the seperation of Apes orgins and human orgins. Apes are non speaking, always have been, post Adamic humans are speaking beings and intelligent. The interiority of Consciousness is the difference and it couldNOT in any sense be evolved by natural selection out of mere assemblages of molecules and cells.

There had to have been more to human development than mere matter and chance which led to survival. Something must be added from " Outside of man", outside of this closed system, to account for something so different as consciousness.

And this is the very reason why Alfred Russell Wallace, the co-founder of the theory of evolution, finally disagreed with this theory and recanted it.

Peace.

Old 12-23-2010, 12:46 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,097,482 times
Quote:
Well if humans came from Apes,
I don't know why you folks keep using that line. Humans are primates, apes are primates, there are other species that are primates. We all descended from earlier primates!

Old 12-23-2010, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I don't know why you folks keep using that line. Humans are primates, apes are primates, there are other species that are primates. We all descended from earlier primates!
Because he doesn't want to actually learn anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Philosophy