Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Philosophy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2013, 04:00 PM

878 posts, read 943,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
for many of us that have no kids or dogs or r not married but r successful its not greed its not selfishness
its fear
if u know no rotten kids if u have never seen a bad marriage and divorce or never been sued for a dog attack this post makes no sense
I took care of my very sick parents for the last 23 years they were my kids
show me in KJV where it says dump your parents marry a stinker and go have a bunch of rotten kids enough evil in the world already don't need to add
Please refrain from writing like a text message. Use real English. Please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2013, 04:01 PM

878 posts, read 943,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
You and your life sucks, therefore nobody should exist. This forum is like the freak show at a carnival.
No, that's breeders and their eternally feral offspring.

Old 09-28-2013, 04:46 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,220,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tele-Cat View Post
No, that's breeders and their eternally feral offspring.
Feral? Is that how you behaved as a child? It's insane that you think the human race should cease to exist because you don't like how things are going. I don't understand you and a number of posters on this forum. What you want is not attainable. Why bother expending so much energy on it? I truly don't get it.

Old 09-28-2013, 04:50 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,527,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tele-Cat View Post
Please refrain from writing like a text message. Use real English. Please.
u don't like texters do u?

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 09-28-2013 at 04:59 PM..

Old 09-28-2013, 04:55 PM

6,039 posts, read 6,066,670 times
Quote:
Feral? Is that how you behaved as a child? It's insane that you think the human race should cease to exist because you don't like how things are going. I don't understand you and a number of posters on this forum. What you want is not attainable. Why bother expending so much energy on it? I truly don't get it.
When their only tool is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail.

Old 09-28-2013, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhelmete View Post
When their only tool is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail.
Yea, it's about the glasses/lenses we all wear. Still, there's no practicality in it. For example, I was a vegetarian for 20 years and now I'm pesci. It's for ethical reasons, but I don't debate people on the topic. I have my views. I feel strongly about them. I know that the vast majority could give a flying fig about the suffering of animals, let alone factory farmed animals, so it's pointless to bother. And their argument is not a 10th as solid as a veg's.

Old 09-29-2013, 08:08 AM

70 posts, read 89,033 times
Quote:
Yea, it's about the glasses/lenses we all wear. Still, there's no practicality in it. For example, I was a vegetarian for 20 years and now I'm pesci. It's for ethical reasons, but I don't debate people on the topic. I have my views. I feel strongly about them. I know that the vast majority could give a flying fig about the suffering of animals, let alone factory farmed animals, so it's pointless to bother. And their argument is not a 10th as solid as a veg's.
So everyone's opinion is invalid but yours? Why are you on this thread then?

Old 09-29-2013, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaye Star View Post
So everyone's opinion is invalid but yours? Why are you on this thread then?
No, I don't think everyone's opinion is invalid but mine. I think arguing for the end of human existence is a waste of time and a bit insane.

Old 09-29-2013, 11:20 AM

11 posts, read 12,179 times
Quote:
No, I don't think everyone's opinion is invalid but mine. I think arguing for the end of human existence is a waste of time and a bit insane.
Human race will cease to exist in near future anyway because of Fermi paradox. Technologically advanced civilizations don't last long

Life leads to death. Conception leads to life. Parents are responsible for conception.
Therefore parents are murderers of their children.
To prevent further murders whole humanity should be sterilized

Old 09-29-2013, 11:53 AM

6,039 posts, read 6,066,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimaniac View Post
Human race will cease to exist in near future anyway because of Fermi paradox. Technologically advanced civilizations don't last long

Life leads to death. Conception leads to life. Parents are responsible for conception.
Therefore parents are murderers of their children.
To prevent further murders whole humanity should be sterilized
You first, I'll be right behind you.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Philosophy