Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 09:50 AM

2,942 posts, read 6,518,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
You say they are a compulsive liar and we suppose to take your word for it? Maybe that poster is telling the truth and you are the compulsive liar instead. What if that poster could show proof that they are telling the truth would you then take back your slanderous comment?
I'll vouch for Greatday. I believe he's got a pretty good reputation on here.

Old 10-22-2010, 11:09 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,266,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletrosedrive View Post
And you are a pathological liar. The house we once owned? You mean the one going through foreclosure at the present time because you could not afford it? Are you going to pay back the bank the difference of what they get and what your wife took out as cash from it? Or are you going to tell everyone here again how you and your ex-wife chose your unborn son's life in 1972 over her life, even though she was still alive 9 years later, which can be proven? Who are you calling a liar? Or how about your son is going to retire from the Navy after 30 years at the age of 48? Funny thing is you are only 62, so did you father him at the age of 14? Now be your usual self and run to the webbie to get me banned again for pointing out how you lie all the time.
How about simply following the rules of this board Rodney - that way you won't get booted off.

My son is not retiring yet - He WILL RETIRE at the age of 48 which is several years in the future - which, if you had read properly, you would have noted. BTW, he enlisted in the NAVY (at the age of 17.5) and has been ATTACHED to the MARINE Corp for most of his career.

Oh, I have already reported you to the webbie -- as have several others who are tired of your foolishness.

Old 10-22-2010, 12:25 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,835,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletrosedrive View Post
You say they are a compulsive liar and we suppose to take your word for it? Maybe that poster is telling the truth and you are the compulsive liar instead. What if that poster could show proof that they are telling the truth would you then take back your slanderous comment?
He's telling the truth, not you.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 10-22-2010, 12:26 PM

2,942 posts, read 6,518,721 times
I, for one, am ready for this soap opera to stop. Mods, are you here?

Edit: Oops, mods showed up as I was typing this. Thank you.

Old 10-22-2010, 01:31 PM

660 posts, read 1,397,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippyman View Post
I heard an interesting lunchroom conversation today between a couple of Phoenicians discussing the short-sales of their "income" properties. The consensus was, they wanted to give the properties back to the banks, but they wanted to walk away with their credit intact... so they could buy more houses.
This is the attitude that got them into trouble in the first place. Unfortunately, I'm hearing the same 'Water Cooler' remarks as well. Some people have no shame.

Old 10-22-2010, 04:36 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,835,634 times
Since Sept. is long over, start a new thread if needed.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area