Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 10:01 AM

2 posts, read 6,698 times

Advertisements

is anyone moving to tartesso in bukeye arizona
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2007, 12:16 PM

4 posts, read 16,837 times
We have lived here in Tartesso for about 2 months now. We like it here but on our block they are still building so we only have 2 neighbors. What area of Tartesso are you looking at?

Old 08-06-2007, 11:09 AM

23 posts, read 93,460 times
We've lived in Tartesso since Jan of this yr, and so far, we love every second of it. It has enough distance from the cities & LFB so you won't have alot of noise at night, yet, all the shopping are still very close by on Watson road for now. They're still building shopping centers on Watson & Verrado, and should be finished by early of next yr. The Tartesso Towne Center will most likely break ground at the end of this yr as well...A lot of stuff are happening in the Buckeye area since we moved here back in Jan. Hope this will help make your decision-making process a bit easier.

Old 08-10-2007, 08:05 AM

6 posts, read 19,129 times
Smile Re: is anyone moving to tartesso in bukeye arizona

The question should now be... When are you moving to Tartesso? Even though the boom is long gone, the builders are nearing the century mark, soon! As of this past week, 440 homes are now occupied in our beautiful development. My wife and I moved to Tartesso from Avondale in February. We purchased a Pulte home, and have been pretty satisfied with it. There were some issues in the beginning, but Pulte stands behind their products, and have addressed each and every issue.

The amenities are coming. In fact, they're already in the plans, and will soon be in development. Aside from the 4 million square foot Tartesso Towne Center, we're getting our own mini-mall on the North East (or West) Corner of Sun Valley & Indian School. This should be anchored by a Fry's shopping center, and fitted with a couple of fast food restaurants and mini-retail. Once the retailers figure out where all the money is being spent, they soon will follow. I for one am wishing for a Target (for the wifey), Best Buy (for me), and a Petco (for the dog).

Although we're a bit out from the rest of the valley, the distance is calming. Imagine: the ability to see the stars at night, the fresh smell of the desert after a summer rain, able to breathe the air you don't have to see (pollution), and getting in early on the next big city in Arizona. Just imaging the potential!

Hope you decide to come out. I was hesitant at first, but am finding that this is definitely the place for us.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:45 AM

8 posts, read 37,264 times
We moved out here in August of last year. We LOVE it!! The neighborhood is beautiful and peaceful. Walmart, Office Depot, Petsmart, Peter Piper Pizza, Wendys, Payless, Chipotle, Game Stop, Cracker Barrel and more have opened up on Watson. I feel like we are close enought to stores that we have them when we need them, but still enjoy quiet peaceful evenings. The neighbors are all friendly and sweet. We like to sit outside and chat all the time. I feel like I finally belong to a real community where people look out for each other. It feels very small town and close knit.

We also bought a Pulte home and they have been wonderful to work with. They even fixed a large hole my son made in his bedroom wall because he jumped off the bed. Anytime I mention anything, they send someone over to take care of it. No arguing. No questions asked. That to me is wonderful customer service.

Old 08-28-2007, 10:45 AM

6 posts, read 19,129 times
You're definitely right, that is wonderful customer service.

I've had one recurring issue with our AC that has been ongoing for about 4 months now. The compressor/or fan shroud are really loud upon startup. We're still waiting for someone to take responsibility to address the issue. Pulte sends out Ron Brock (6 times) to look at the unit and say; "there's nothing more that I can do." Just ongoing, and we'd like some resolution. All the other issues have been addressed though.

Now just need to stay on top of the HOA...

Old 08-28-2007, 11:30 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,744,773 times
We took a drive this weekend out to Tartesso and think it is a wonderful place to live. It reminded us of Vistancia in the beginning, without much shopping. That will catch up to you in time like it did here. The homes are decent and the prices are hard to beat for the location. I loved the new school. We also went to the new Del Webb out of curiosity. It is very nice as well and they are building a new Frys shopping center right at the entry. Things are changing fast here.

Old 08-29-2007, 08:11 PM

132 posts, read 592,985 times
My husband is a realtor so we took some clients to TARTESSO 2 wks ago. I like what I saw & plan to buy there maybe next year. We currently live in KB Homes in Buckeye and the GROWTH this area is going to see in 5-6 yrs in unbelievable - Tartesso, Verrado, Douglas Ranch, etc.... all planned community. BUCKEYE will be bigger than Phoenix in 10 years they predicted.

Old 10-17-2007, 12:05 PM

77 posts, read 276,460 times
Can anyone tell me how far, time wise is the Tartesso community to Watson Rd? Or to Avondale? Thanks!

Old 10-17-2007, 08:14 PM

132 posts, read 592,985 times
Well, I live off Miller and it is about 15 minutes so I would say 15 minutes from Watson. Avondale would be about 25 miles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area