Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 08:23 PM

8,329 posts, read 13,465,162 times

Advertisements

Both my sister and I got our beds (mattress, bix and metal frame) from R&S Mattress Outlet place located on the north side of Bell close to 40th Street.
This is a chain store but each location seems to have a different name but same company somehow. There are at least a few other locations in the valley. They only sell beds but they are decent quality and inexpensive.

If you go there, regardless of the price the guy tells you, bargain with him!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2011, 02:40 PM

1 posts, read 1,654 times
There is a store in Mesa called The Dump. Be careful if you use your GPS to get there--the first time I did it took me to the city dump!! Anyhow, you can find some nice things there. Sometimes they get furniture from furniture store sell-outs. Some of their stuff is from China and not good quality, so be careful. The Dump has a huge, and I mean huge selection of area rugs--priced anywhere from $200-$5000! Also in the same area is the Arizona Mills mall where there is a Neiman Marcus Last Call store. There is not a big selection, but they have beautiful furniture, always good quality and for reasonable prices. We just bought an amazing leather chair there that was normally priced at $4000--got it for $1500! They also have nice, unique lamps, decor, paintings and architectural pieces that you don't see everywhere else. However, we just moved to Phoenix and have a whole house to furnish and are looking for furniture sales from model homes. Don't know where to go for that...still trying to figure that one out. I know they advertise auctions, but I would love to find a store/warehouse that has nice quality furniture at discount prices. I'm not adverse to buy used furnitue either. Do any of you Phoenix folks have ideas for me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area