Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 03:39 PM

54,494 posts, read 33,859,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVGAZ View Post

One thing about Phoenix - we are not at a loss for furniture stores - and they all offer unbelievable pricing and dating
Dating? Wow! You mean furniture stores here can also set you up with somebody you can date?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2007, 07:22 PM

44,622 posts, read 61,590,826 times
The best furniture stores are the ones that have the item you want at the price you want to pay.

There are hundreds, maybe a 1000 furniture stores, estate sales, garage sales to choose from.

Old 08-17-2007, 09:33 PM

4,300 posts, read 14,953,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I love Three Amigos and Fiesta. We also enjoyed going to the builders model home furniture sales when they were closing out a development. We found some great buys there. I found one antique looking Chinese cupboard at the builders close out and later saw exactly the same thing in Scottsdale for $1,000!!!! We only paid $175.00 for it. Pays to shop.

Really? I thought Three Amigos was pretty expensive My son worked at the one in Tempe for awhile.

Old 08-18-2007, 09:43 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,743,008 times
LOL. I think it is Tres Amigos. The place with three something or others. We found some good things on sale and you are right they can be pricey. We hunt for sales. Fiesta is pricey, but you can find things on sale as well. Then there is always my other favorite place for cheap but sturdy stuff...World Market. The best times we had when we moved was going to Scottsdale and looking for bargins. Telaquepaque (I know I butchered that one) in Scottsdale is fun to poke through. I just had a hard time paying a lot of money for things with chicken poo still stuck on them.

Old 08-18-2007, 03:43 PM

9 posts, read 34,636 times
Thanks everyone, I am so used to the stores here in MI and the ones that exost here other than IKEA are not in AZ so...Thank you!!

Old 08-20-2007, 12:24 PM

461 posts, read 1,809,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie_MI View Post
Thanks everyone, I am so used to the stores here in MI and the ones that exost here other than IKEA are not in AZ so...Thank you!!
Hey, Valerie, I'm in Michigan - just wanted to let you know that, like MI, AZ has Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn, Ethan Allen, Roche-Bobois and something that is the equivalent of Art Van (I think every state does). There's a couple others, but I can't think of them right now.

Old 12-18-2007, 05:20 PM

20 posts, read 77,884 times
For really low end you can also try Zataki Furniture in Mesa

Old 12-21-2007, 10:40 AM

77 posts, read 276,405 times
I love Three Amigos and Fiesta. We also enjoyed going to the builders model home furniture sales when they were closing out a development. We found some great buys there. I found one antique looking Chinese cupboard at the builders close out and later saw exactly the same thing in Scottsdale for $1,000!!!! We only paid $175.00 for it. Pays to shop.

Motley, how do you know when the builders are having the closeout sales? Are they in the paper? We will have to furniture shop when we relocate next year, and I love "bargain" shopping. Many models have great pieces of furniture.

Old 12-21-2007, 11:19 PM

7,284 posts, read 16,678,248 times
Quote:
What furniture stores are in the metro Phoenix area? we will be relocating in October and need a new bedroom suite and couch set...I know there is an Ikea in Tempe, but what other stores?
I think I read somewhere that there are a huge number of furniture stores in the Scottsdale Airpark area. I can verify that there are at least several, since I can see more than one out of my windows. Check it out.

Old 09-07-2008, 09:47 PM

1 posts, read 4,591 times
Quote:
What furniture stores are in the metro Phoenix area? we will be relocating in October and need a new bedroom suite and couch set...I know there is an Ikea in Tempe, but what other stores?
We are also moving to phoenix in October,maybe we could all shop together a get some price discounts ??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area