Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2012, 09:43 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,420,416 times

Advertisements

What are your favorite restaurants in the Queen Creek, Gilbert Chandler area?

I used to go to Haji Baba's, Guedo's, La Parilla, Carrabas etc. a lot but that was ages ago.

Also, if I live in a certain school district (QCUSD) can I choose which school in that district that I would like my child to attend, or do I have to send him to the one mentioned in the MLS detail report? There is a school right across the street from the new house, but it is not the one that is on the MLS listing report. He has severe food allergies and asthma and I just want to be near to him.

I know these questions have been asked before but I enjoy reading "fresh" comments
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2012, 12:20 AM

17,914 posts, read 43,431,214 times
I would imagine that within the same district, you could arrange to have him attend the school that is right across the street. Usually, if there's room at the school, and you provide transportation, the rule is "open enrollment" even between districts. I wonder, actually, if there's an error in the MLS report about the school attendance area.

Went to the Queen Creek Olive Mill for the first time today. I'd had products from there before, but never been in the place. Bought some coffee, sampled some of their relishes and stuff, bought some gelato which was delicious. The menu in the restaurant looked interesting, I'll be out that way again tomorrow and may stop in for a meal.

Old 04-21-2012, 09:06 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,420,416 times
Let me know if the food is good, or not. I love coffee, olives and gelato...not necessarily in the same meal but I could pace myself.
I saw the boundaries map and we are definitely in the Desert Mountain Elementary area but will live right near QC Elementary. MLS has been pretty accurate thus far. I am so excited to move back to the area!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area