Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 07:09 PM
SMG

490 posts, read 1,111,662 times

Advertisements

Many good posts here. Desertlover, message me your info. I am an agent here for ten years. I have some good discussion forums, bulletin boards for agents that would be of benefit to you. Shoot me a message, lots of info out there for this question and others you will have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2015, 07:07 PM

2 posts, read 1,416 times
Default Multiple Mobile Home Sales By Non Broker

Salutation's
My Question has to do with Mobile Home Sales, Inside RV/Trailer Park. Is It Legal for the owner of a Trailer Park To Sell Multiple Homes without a Broker License. If not what are the ramifications to the buyer & Or Seller. Is the contract valid?
Thank You For Your Time Peace

Old 05-25-2015, 12:13 PM

6,341 posts, read 14,708,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaze2wonder2 View Post
Salutation's
My Question has to do with Mobile Home Sales, Inside RV/Trailer Park. Is It Legal for the owner of a Trailer Park To Sell Multiple Homes without a Broker License. If not what are the ramifications to the buyer & Or Seller. Is the contract valid?
Thank You For Your Time Peace

Mobile homes in a park aren't "real estate', they're personal property - so the AZ Board of Real estate wouldn't have jurisdiction.

There may be licensing requirements for mobile-home dealers, but it wouldn't be a R.E. broker's license.

Old 06-01-2015, 09:03 AM

2 posts, read 1,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippyman View Post
Mobile homes in a park aren't "real estate', they're personal property - so the AZ Board of Real estate wouldn't have jurisdiction.

There may be licensing requirements for mobile-home dealers, but it wouldn't be a R.E. broker's license.
Thank U For Ur Input Zippyman, so RV/trailer park are not "real estate" they're "personal Property" if i had cars that were my personal cars i still only can sell X amount B4 i would need to get a dealers license, & if I had a car lot I better have a dealers license, this being said, these homes often leak, have spongy floors some have had AC issues or no heat down payments & monthly payments that include the "space rent" Plus Payment towards the principle how binding would these contracts be? i understand in parks no sub-leasing is this not the same thing? again Thank U For Ur time any info is appreciated Thank U , A.

Old 06-05-2015, 05:09 PM

69 posts, read 77,284 times
Heating up is an understatement its hotter than a stick placed in a fire. We've been trying to buy a house. Everything we keep look at has multiple offers within a couple of days. Anything I'm seriously interested in anyways.

Old 06-05-2015, 06:44 PM
SMG

490 posts, read 1,111,662 times
Whereabouts Outdoorgirl!

Old 06-05-2015, 11:21 PM

64 posts, read 74,602 times
I am not a realtor but let me tell you my story being a new-to-phoenix investor.

KNOW THE ENTIRE AREA really well. We wanted an INVESTMENT property. We were dragged around by 2 different realtors showing us DUMPS. Why the hell they did this I'll never know, especially considering they were out of our price range. Then we got lucky and found a realtor who knew every single zip code, it's appreciation value, rough cost of houses, what schools link up into what areas, etc. Yes it's homework for you, but now this realtor is pretty much the only one I trust in the area. We bought a house in Scottsdale and when we buy again, we'll be using him.

Old 06-08-2015, 07:51 AM

4 posts, read 5,558 times
To Autism360: "You will find many people will waste your time and often blame you for things you have no control over and dump you for another agent. Buyers are liars". Buyers are liars, yoiu have to be kidding...Everybody knows that Car Salesman and Real Estate Agents are the biggest Liars in Sales....I have purchased 5 homes and 1 piece of Rawland to build a Custom home and found that all but (1) realtor was honest enough to do business with again....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area