Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2017, 02:13 PM

39,091 posts, read 51,283,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer1K View Post
But but he knows the system or so that's what BA says.

Stanton flat out sucks,always has so we need to see what Gabbert can do going forward. Going into the by week he has 2 weeks to get ready to play against his old team. At least this will give a look to see if he's worth keeping around next year or dump him too for a total re-build.

With all the talent we have this falls all on BA! He has full control of all staff and has chose to keep around all his buddies like Amos and Boetch. We haven't looked good since the divisional game against the Pack and so far the D has allowed 59 points in the past 2 games and there's still 11 mins left so I'd expect more.

ETA: Make that 66 points now.
I doubt BA is going to start Gabbert. Stanton is his number 2. He will do better with a couple weeks of practice with the starters if it comes to that with Palmer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2017, 02:55 PM

3,941 posts, read 6,732,745 times
BA likes Stanton and will not budge. Gotta start talking about the defense. They were worn out by the Rams, but have not looked good since...I don't know when?

Old 10-22-2017, 03:00 PM

4,222 posts, read 3,741,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goolsbyjazz View Post
BA likes Stanton and will not budge. Gotta start talking about the defense. They were worn out by the Rams, but have not looked good since...I don't know when?
Since around the time we traded Campbell.

Old 10-22-2017, 05:04 PM

2,096 posts, read 3,812,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I doubt BA is going to start Gabbert. Stanton is his number 2. He will do better with a couple weeks of practice with the starters if it comes to that with Palmer.

The only reason to start Gabbert is to see what we have with him as a potential starter or back up for next year. He's signed this year for the league minimum so better to find out know what he's got while on the cheap..Stanton on the other hand has been around for what,5 years now? At 4.5 million/yr as a back up we already know he sucks!

Old 10-22-2017, 07:50 PM

Palmer is out for nearly the rest of the season with a broken arm. Who knows might be the end of his career. We'll see how Stanton does. I have more faith in him than some on this thread.

Old 10-22-2017, 07:51 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,968,022 times
Quote:
Palmer is out for nearly the rest of the season with a broken arm. Who knows might be the end of his career. We'll see how Stanton does. I have more faith in him than some on this thread.
Even with faith, I don't see this team hobbling to the post season. Why even waste our time on Stanton; we already know what he is capable of.

Old 10-22-2017, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
Even with faith, I don't see this team hobbling to the post season. Why even waste our time on Stanton; we already know what he is capable of.
12-4, baby! No, you're right. We should trade Fitz and Peterson to somewhere they might get a ring and play for the draft pick.

Old 10-22-2017, 09:03 PM

2,096 posts, read 3,812,472 times
Quote:
Problem is we already know what Stanton can do and he will never be a starting qb. Could you honestly see any team in the league picking him up as their potential starter or even their backup? At least start Gabbert so we can see what he's got. I don't know if the guys even starting material but we already know Stanton isn't. At best Stanton will give us 1 win and that could be over the 9ers, no way we're winning with Stanton against the Seapigons!

If this season continues this way (which it probably will) no way BA and group will be around next year. BA got a mulligan after last season, this is his year to prove himself and it's not looking to good right now. I highly doubt that Palmer comes back and just retires now so why not throw Gabbert in there and see if there's any hope going forward with him? Next year we'll have a ton of money and a low draft so we draft a future qb,fix our O line and go into another total rebuild with a younger,forward think head coach.

I know you gave up your season tix last year,I'm reluctantly holding on to mine, but last weeks game against the Bucs was the first time I've seen so many empty seats. Granted there isn't a lot of Bucs fans here the place was packed last year when we played them and with all the hype of AP coming to town the place should've been filled. A few more games like this and I believe MB will have no choice to move on from this BA project.

Old 10-22-2017, 11:27 PM

3,941 posts, read 6,732,745 times
I think this may be the end for Palmer. Why come back to get abused behind the offensive line? I do agree that BA may also be on the way out.

Old 10-23-2017, 08:27 AM

3,165 posts, read 1,156,391 times
BREAKING NEWS......it is now official......the Cardinals really do suck.

Remember Josh Mc Gown ? ...... just sayin'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area