Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 01:57 PM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times

Advertisements

You're the one making a big deal out of it. You were arguing with others about it. I'm just backing up what others say. You apparently do not know what slang is. There are thousands of slang words, many are derogatory and in the context you used "broad" it it offended many women on this thread. The better person would have apologized for it.
You argue against everybody as if you're the expert on everything. You just called Ponderosa an ignorant being on another post.
You need some serious anger management classes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2009, 01:59 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,266,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post

Old 01-22-2009, 03:00 PM

2,897 posts, read 10,418,916 times
Quote:
You're the one making a big deal out of it. You were arguing with others about it. I'm just backing up what others say. You apparently do not know what slang is. There are thousands of slang words, many are derogatory and in the context you used "broad" it it offended many women on this thread. The better person would have apologized for it.
You argue against everybody as if you're the expert on everything. You just called Ponderosa an ignorant being on another post.
I never made a big deal out of it, I just defended my side when someone claimed I was being derogatory when I was not.

If any women were offended, thats their problem for being offended from slang, not mine.

And why would I need anger management classes? It's not like I am angry about anything, I find this hilarious more than anything.

This is like me being offended from being called dude.

Old 01-22-2009, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaPhx View Post
If any women were offended, thats their problem for being offended from slang, not mine.
The Gentlemenly thing to do would be to aplogize to anyone you may have offended.

Old 01-22-2009, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
The Gentlemenly thing to do would be to aplogize to anyone you may have offended.
Why apologize? I did nothing wrong, like I said, if someone is getting offended from slang, thats their problem.

Old 01-22-2009, 06:36 PM

It's that attitude like yours that's what's wrong with you spoiled brats today. It's your rude attitude, bad manners, not the offended's problem.
To bad you're in denial, those courses would help you later in life to adjust to normal behavior and get along with everyone. You'll pay down the line.
Your road rage posts in the other threads verifies what we all are saying.

Old 01-22-2009, 07:05 PM

Quote:
It's that attitude like yours that's what's wrong with you spoiled brats today. It's your rude attitude, bad manners, not the offended's problem.
To bad you're in denial, those courses would help you later in life to adjust to normal behavior and get along with everyone. You'll pay down the line.
Your road rage posts in the other threads verifies what we all are saying.
Spoiled? Hardly. I have worked for everything I have, and I am proud of that fact. I am putting myself through college and have my own place, I wasn't one of those kids who lived off of mommy and daddy.

I don't have any road rage, just a general disgust for people who don't know how to drive.

You'd like to think that I am getting angry, but in reality, I am laughing, this is just the internet. You should learn not to take thing so personally.

I think you're just oversensitive, maybe you need sensitivity classes?

Old 01-22-2009, 07:23 PM

Yada yada yada, everyone by now knows what you are and what you stand for so let's give it a rest. You're no more special than anyone else. Putting yourself through school and having your own place, etal, is no excuse for rudeness.
BTW, I'm not the sensitive one, look in the mirror, I'm doing the righteous thing by defending those you offended.

Old 01-22-2009, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaPhx View Post
Spoiled?
The word "immature" comes to mind in describing you.

Old 01-22-2009, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Yada yada yada, everyone by now knows what you are and what you stand for so let's give it a rest. You're no more special than anyone else. Putting yourself through school and having your own place, etal, is no excuse for rudeness.
BTW, I'm not the sensitive one, look in the mirror, I'm doing the righteous thing by defending those you offended.
I was never rude, get over it already.

You're the one making a big deal out of nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
The word "immature" comes to mind in describing you.
I could think of many words to describe you too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area