Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2008, 07:42 PM

38 posts, read 164,526 times

Advertisements

In the Mesa area that will take a grad (2006) with no experience that really knows her stuff?
She (my wife) knows contract law, and is very well (a LITTLE rusty) versed in MS-Word, Office, and a few other computer programs required in her studies, She graduated with a 3.95 from Brown-Mackie College, Moline, ILL in 2006 with honors, and is now stuck working over-nights at a truck stop here in Minnesota...
My folks live in Mesa/Apache Jct........ Can anyone help a VERY smart woman (My Wife) with this search?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2008, 06:51 AM

86 posts, read 303,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1964 View Post
In the Mesa area that will take a grad (2006) with no experience that really knows her stuff?
She (my wife) knows contract law, and is very well (a LITTLE rusty) versed in MS-Word, Office, and a few other computer programs required in her studies, She graduated with a 3.95 from Brown-Mackie College, Moline, ILL in 2006 with honors, and is now stuck working over-nights at a truck stop here in Minnesota...
My folks live in Mesa/Apache Jct........ Can anyone help a VERY smart woman (My Wife) with this search?

I would check azcentral.com, monster or career builder. I would not think she would have a problem due to the fact that there are a lot of attorneys in the Phoenix metro area. Not sure about Mesa. Hope this helps.

Old 05-07-2008, 08:04 AM

14 posts, read 36,286 times
I dont think she will have any problem getting a Paralegal job in that area. I moved to Phoenix with no job lined up and within a week every job I interviewed for I was offered. I had been a Paralegal under a year too. So I didnt have too much experience but there were a lot of jobs.

Old 05-07-2008, 08:19 AM

Thanx for the '411', I'll relay it to her.....
I just hate seeing ANYBODY who has a college education stuck doing jobs like that, when they should be doing what they studied for, I myself am a highschool drop-out with a GED, and am a truck driver, soooooooooooo.............

Old 05-07-2008, 10:42 AM

461 posts, read 1,810,280 times
I'm also in the "legal biz" and in preparing for my move to AZ I came across this great website:

Largest Law Firms in Arizona

It's a list of the "largest law firms in AZ" and includes their websites. Most of each firm's website has a link to their job openings. Usually under "Careers" or "Recruitment" or the like. You can see what openings they have and where to apply. If I were your wife, I'd just start sending out resumes to as many firms as possible.

Old 05-07-2008, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumblina View Post
I'm also in the "legal biz" and in preparing for my move to AZ I came across this great website:

Largest Law Firms in Arizona

It's a list of the "largest law firms in AZ" and includes their websites. Most of each firm's website has a link to their job openings. Usually under "Careers" or "Recruitment" or the like. You can see what openings they have and where to apply. If I were your wife, I'd just start sending out resumes to as many firms as possible.
Again, thank you very much, I'll pass this one on too!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area