Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2021, 05:29 PM

364 posts, read 617,689 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
The only one's that object to an audit are those that are afraid of what an audit might find. They're not fooling anyone.
Spoken like someone using our tax dollars to audit something that's been already audited 2x.... The cool-aid station is ---------> That way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2021, 06:43 AM

9,741 posts, read 11,156,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katera View Post
Spoken like someone using our tax dollars to audit something that's been already audited 2x.... The cool-aid station is ---------> That way.
Correct. The overwhelming majority of people on both sides of the aisle want a fair and accurate election! And on both side of the isle, there will individuals that would lie, cheat, or do whatever they can do to “win”. So when audit one and audit two came along (plus a slew of lost court cases), critical thinking individuals on both sides of the isle realized that a 3rd audit that chased conspiracies was partisan and suspicious from the get go! And when THE most closely watched election (GA runoffs) came back with two D’s winning, it was pretty conclusive.

But there is a certain type that wants to believe. It seems their minds lack critical thinking skills. Being blunt, they are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Old 07-17-2021, 02:05 PM

3,285 posts, read 2,661,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyInAZ View Post
Hmmm. I don’t consider the AZ Republic reporters lazy - working hard to do a fair (and hard) job and maintain journalistic integrity. I’ve been impressed with many of the in-depth stories done in recent years, several of which have won awards.
The republic is a rag. Highly opinionated editorials and hit pieces thinly disguised as "news".

But you're right... their propagandists are not "lazy", they're busily turning facts into fiction and stilting the events of the day into the voice of the Democratic party.

I wouldn't line a bird cage with that rubbish.

Old 07-17-2021, 02:08 PM

9,196 posts, read 16,638,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnojr View Post
The republic is a rag. Highly opinionated editorials and hit pieces thinly disguised as "news".

But you're right... their propagandists are not "lazy", they're busily turning facts into fiction and stilting the events of the day into the voice of the Democratic party.

I'll go out on a limb and guess that OANN and Newsmax represent trusted journalism in your opinion.

LOL

No news is without bias, but that doesn't mean that facts aren't facts simply because of who is reporting it. The audit is a humiliating farce that actual conservatives oppose, and that's a fact.

Old 07-18-2021, 11:16 AM

50,770 posts, read 24,277,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnojr View Post

There are quite a few op-eds that I find very red state, but a newspaper should present both sides.

And just for the record, after I'm done reading the newspaper, it is used in the bottom of my parrot's cage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area