Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2009, 11:49 AM

49 posts, read 159,482 times

Advertisements

Hello! We are *finally* moving to the Phoenix area. My husband has a job there but it took awhile for our house to sell.

I have been looking for rentals in Vistancia area- is there one clearinhouse website for rentals? Where I live now has a web site for all home sales and rentals, but I have not found that in Phoenix. I have looked at hotpads, craigslist and rentals.com.

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2009, 10:37 PM

3,632 posts, read 16,178,790 times
Are you looking at realtor.com? That would be good for MLS listings, though not all will be on the MLS.

Old 01-08-2009, 04:03 PM

136 posts, read 894,654 times
I am going to be staying in Vistancia in a week or so. Second trip. Am considering buying in the area for future retirement. Have asked about the area on this forum and received no replies. I wonder if no one really knows much about it.

Old 01-09-2009, 07:02 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,173,951 times
I'm sure you can find rentals in Vistancia but if you can buy i'd definitly consider it if your planning on staying in the home for at least 5 yrs. Home values are so low in that area right now but will sky-rocket once the market rebounds a bit. You can rent but you'll be paying as much as you would be if you bought.

Old 01-09-2009, 10:27 AM

611 posts, read 2,310,180 times
Nellieand3, one of my favorite AZ websites that I found out about from other posters here is ArizonaNeighborhoods.com. You can search by map, neighborhood, homes for sale, homes for rent, sold homes, etc. I wish I would have known about this website when we were househunting several years ago. It would have made our search a lot easier.

Snappy, it's been awhile since I've looked at this forum otherwise I would have replied about Vistancia sooner. Vistancia is very nice, and I've wrote a lot about it as well as other nice developments and areas around Phoenix. Just search "Vistancia" within this forum, and you'll find a lot of info that I along with quite a few other posters have written about it.

Best wishes to both of you in your searches!

Old 01-11-2009, 12:37 PM

71 posts, read 211,166 times
I used the website GreatJoy listed for you and found the rental we are currently in here in Vistancia. Good luck with your search
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area