Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2009, 11:07 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,468,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Well, gosh, I don't like speculators either...However I do have a sleep disorder and remember like a mo-fo.

If my memory serves me...you were gifted your blah-blah-blah thousand sq ft house in lower N Scottsdale. (Didn't buy high, real estate genius...also that negates your sell low brag.) PS, I know the area, and bet you are living with rats.

You don't visit your elderly parents, but crab about your siblings who do.

People, REAL PEOPLE, don't like you and you complain about it.

You like drive through Mexican restaurants. We get get.
Hmm, well, you just might have to search on my posts further. Yes, I do like Mexican drive-throughs. This is true. I also only visit the Midwest when there isn't snow on the ground. So sue me. I hate the cold.

As to living with rats? Think again. You think N. Scottsdale at Cactus is rat-infested? Umm, I don't think so. I bought low, sold high in CA. I also bought low here. Oh, and I earned every damn penny of where I live. I happen to live on a huge lot. Oh, and "you," it happens to be my 2000 plus sq. ft. house, lots of BRs, 2 baths, not that it's any of YOUR BUSINESS. I have a lovely home. And thanks for your concern Oh, and you could only HOPE to live in "lower" N. Scottsdale.

Last edited by movin'on; 04-14-2009 at 11:22 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2009, 11:56 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,037,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
Hmm, well, you just might have to search on my posts further. Yes, I do like Mexican drive-throughs. This is true. I also only visit the Midwest when there isn't snow on the ground. So sue me. I hate the cold.

As to living with rats? Think again. You think N. Scottsdale at Cactus is rat-infested? Umm, I don't think so. I bought low, sold high in CA. I also bought low here. Oh, and I earned every damn penny of where I live. I happen to live on a huge lot. Oh, and "you," it happens to be my 2000 plus sq. ft. house, lots of BRs, 2 baths, not that it's any of YOUR BUSINESS. I have a lovely home. And thanks for your concern Oh, and you could only HOPE to live in "lower" N. Scottsdale.

Ding dong...I remeber your posts.

Old 04-15-2009, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Ding dong...I remeber your posts.

Well, I invite you to go back and PROVE yourself. You can say whatever you want to...wannabe. And, BTW, dingaling, you only joined in 2008! You don't even have a year's posts to search through, and considering I've been here since 2006, I think I know my situation just a weeeeeeeeee bit better than you, unless you are some strange bird who goes searching way back, in which case that may be a sign of mental illness. Furthermore, you cannot even spell remember! Egads, why DO I waste my time?

Last edited by movin'on; 04-15-2009 at 12:12 AM..

Old 04-15-2009, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Well, I invite you to go back and PROVE yourself. You can say whatever you want to...wannabe. And, BTW, dingaling, you only joined in 2008!
I have a memory that is quite good.

I remember a sad post about about you crabbing about your siblings who actually take care of your parents.

Don't have to prove that, now do I?

You did not "buy" high.

If you hate it, move.

But, you won't.

Old 04-15-2009, 12:21 AM

Quote:
I have a memory that is quite good.

I remember a sad post about about you crabbing about your siblings who actually take care of your parents.

Don't have to prove that, now do I?

You did not "buy" high.

If you hate it, move.

But, you won't.
Look, do your work. If you are going to make claims, BACK THEM UP! It's all there. If you are so *sure* of your memory, prove it. You are right, I did not buy *high*. And no sh*t, Sherlock, the idea is to buy LOW!!!! That's quite the idea, lol. Methinks you might have had a couple tonight. Or you don't understand finance AT ALL!!!!

Old 04-15-2009, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuirkyBound View Post
Which reinforces the cliche (and probably the forum lurkers credo):
I'd rather remain silent and be thought a fool than to open my mouth and remove all doubt.

How many THOUSANDS of posts do you have again?
Enough to have more guts than you do - obviously.

Old 04-15-2009, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Look, do your work. If you are going to make claims, BACK THEM UP! It's all there. If you are so *sure* of your memory, prove it. You are right, I did not buy *high*. And no sh*t, Sherlock, the idea is to buy LOW!!!! That's quite the idea, lol. Methinks you might have had a couple tonight. Or you don't understand finance AT ALL!!!!
Silly. You did not answer.

Old 04-15-2009, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Silly. You did not answer.
And "silly," you are either lazy or just have nothing to back up your words! Hehehehehehhehe! Now, stop wasting my time.

Old 04-15-2009, 12:54 AM

Quote:
And "silly," you are either lazy or just have nothing to back up your words! Hehehehehehhehe! Now, stop wasting my time.
From my memory your parents gave you your property. And you are quite proud of it. And you never see your parents and are crabby about your siblings that are kind to them. Pls tell me if I am wrong.

Old 04-15-2009, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Well, I invite you to go back and PROVE yourself. You can say whatever you want to...wannabe. And, BTW, dingaling, you only joined in 2008! You don't even have a year's posts to search through, and considering I've been here since 2006, I think I know my situation just a weeeeeeeeee bit better than you, unless you are some strange bird who goes searching way back, in which case that may be a sign of mental illness. Furthermore, you cannot even spell remember! Egads, why DO I waste my time?
I am watching you. With kindness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area