Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 06:45 AM

24 posts, read 65,596 times

Advertisements

Ok if you wanna think im like 5'4" go right ahead, No I wanna talk about your ingnorance. Its funny, I didnt bad mouth anyone, I just went off of what they said, And you didnt read the whole post and took what you read out on context. And decided to become this internet tough guy and talking ****. And why talk about those things, I told you lets acually talk more about this, but I guess you have an excuse for everything. And im going to ASSUME that you are a huge fan of the UFC and have a tapout sticker and shirts, Just because you watch something doesnt make you a badass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2009, 06:50 AM

2,897 posts, read 10,420,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Az2500hd View Post
Ok if you wanna think im like 5'4" go right ahead, No I wanna talk about your ingnorance. Its funny, I didnt bad mouth anyone, I just went off of what they said, And you didnt read the whole post and took what you read out on context. And decided to become this internet tough guy and talking ****. And why talk about those things, I told you lets acually talk more about this, but I guess you have an excuse for everything. And im going to ASSUME that you are a huge fan of the UFC and have a tapout sticker and shirts, Just because you watch something doesnt make you a badass.
You're probably like 5'8, which is short.

How exactly am I ignorant? What have I said that come off as ignorant in anyway? You keep making these bogus claim without anything to back it up, you're just a troll. You're the one making yourself look like a retard, not me.

You never wanted to talk about anything, you just wanted to argue in the name of diesel truck drivers.

Old 08-08-2009, 07:06 AM

You want an example of ignorance, you assuming that just because someone spends 40k+ on a vehicle and puts money into to make it look nicer or stand out from other trucks, that the person is short and insecure about himself? And for the fact that the truck will never see dirt. Or the fact that I actaully agree'd with you about the guy but some how missed that point. So that makes you ignorant. And by assuming im 5'8" makes you ignorant by thinking you can tell how tall someone is from a picture. Oh I would love to see you argue your point with more then one guy who can still afford a truck, and takes pride in owning it. But you most likely wont, youll have an excuse for that also.
So there is the reason why you are ignorant.

Old 08-08-2009, 07:29 AM

7,284 posts, read 16,690,945 times
Default Fail!

Quote:
... A turbo works by taking the exhaust gases from the exhaust manifold and pushes it threw the intercooler, to cool it before it goes back into the motor...
Fail!

Old 08-08-2009, 07:38 AM

43north, Im sorry, It pulls it from the intake, forced threw the intercooler, into the motor, then the exhaust gas spins the turbo, and the cycles starts again. Instead of just saying fail, fix the problem. and the only thing i didnt put in there was the inital draw from the intake, one part forgotten big woppy. But i guess I should have been more technical.

Old 08-08-2009, 07:49 AM

And KARMA thanks for sending me that pm, it just proves my point, you are ignorant, think your better then anyone you contact. Your gutless.

Old 08-09-2009, 12:30 AM

Quote:
You want an example of ignorance, you assuming that just because someone spends 40k+ on a vehicle and puts money into to make it look nicer or stand out from other trucks, that the person is short and insecure about himself? And for the fact that the truck will never see dirt. Or the fact that I actaully agree'd with you about the guy but some how missed that point. So that makes you ignorant. And by assuming im 5'8" makes you ignorant by thinking you can tell how tall someone is from a picture. Oh I would love to see you argue your point with more then one guy who can still afford a truck, and takes pride in owning it. But you most likely wont, youll have an excuse for that also.
So there is the reason why you are ignorant.
That's actually not what I assumed at all, I stated that most of the guys who drive these trucks are short rednecks, which is true.

You can easily tell heighth from a picture, I doubt your anything over 5'9.

There is nothing wrong with taking pride in your truck, I drove a lifted 78 blazer for over a year, then moved on to my 07 Silverado, but traded it in for something more gas friendly since I drive 20 miiles each way to work now.

I never sent you a PM either.

Old 08-09-2009, 03:12 AM

1 posts, read 2,110 times
im just curious karmaphx but what do you do for work? im not asking where or anything just curious as to what you do for a living? im just curious before i make any assumptions....?

Last edited by biscuit87; 08-09-2009 at 03:47 AM..

Old 08-09-2009, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuit87 View Post
im just curious karmaphx but what do you do for work? im not asking where or anything just curious as to what you do for a living? im just curious before i make any assumptions....?
You joined the forum specifically to ask me what I do for a living?

Old 08-09-2009, 06:16 AM

Your still wrong on how tall I am but your a pro I guess. You did send me a message yesterday, and I reported you for it, Very mature calling someone an asshat by the way. And Im going to guess, that the lifted 78 balzer didnt get anything over 10mpg and on the silverado, nothing over 16. Should have bought a diesel instead of the car, then you would still have the truck, depending on the mods could be getting well over 16mpg, and have alot more room and be able to go offroad. But I guess a little car suits you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area