Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2015, 02:12 PM

994 posts, read 901,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Actually, one doesn't have to read far to see that the only people that really have a problem with where people live or move to are those that are in the city/Allegheny County. For those of us in the 'burbs, we don't care where anybody lives. Many of us have lived in both places and choose to live where it's best for us. For those who dislike the 'burbs, especially Butler County, it's mostly all a tax thing.

To any unbiased person, getting more for your $$$ is just obvious. However, blaming others rather than the source of the problem is always easier.
Plenty of suburbs in Allegheny County. Thanks for agreeing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2015, 02:21 PM

2,218 posts, read 1,945,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Your distaste for "exurbs" and hatred towards Cranberry, going so far as to try to say it's not part of Pittsburgh because it's across the county line defines insecurity.
And if you're not insecure about Cranberry, why is it that you do your best to make every thread about Cranberry? Why are we rehashing that crap again?

Old 04-17-2015, 02:32 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post
And if you're not insecure about Cranberry, why is it that you do your best to make every thread about Cranberry? Why are we rehashing that crap again?
You felt the need to respond so you should be asking yourself that question. You have "exurb" Cranberry hate, not me.

Old 04-20-2015, 05:47 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,728,669 times
erieguy, Merge
keep doing what you're doing here and you'll enjoy a 2 week long timeout for knowing better, but ignoring it completely to "win" an online argument. And no, I couldn't care less who started it - it takes two to have a fight, especially online when you can always simply ignore the other person.
Either put each other on ignore, solve this in private or I don't know, think of something else. But continue this silly "fight' in public, derailing threads, and I'll give you a real reason to think of me as a complete bastard, a reason much better than this official and public warning to stop acting like you're 12.
Yac.

Old 04-23-2015, 05:50 PM

1,045 posts, read 2,224,003 times
Looks like the past might be coming to haunt;

Former owners of East Liberty hot dog shop suing chef Kevin Sousa | TribLIVE

Old 04-24-2015, 11:47 AM

1,045 posts, read 2,224,003 times
And the Gazettes spin on it;

Pittsburgh restaurateur Kevin Sousa facing more legal troubles | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Old 04-24-2015, 12:13 PM

32,616 posts, read 77,614,858 times
It seems like the local media is trying to preemptively smear Sousa's reputation and image in order to sabotage his plans for Braddock. I've already stated upthread that I think Sousa comes off as a condescending and pompous elitist, but if he wants to invest in Braddock in an attempt to save a community nearly everyone else has turned its back upon, then more power to him---nice guy or jerk.

Old 04-24-2015, 12:22 PM

Where's the smearing and sabotage? Granted they'll print most anything but it's news and if I was owed $60k I'd want it where it can be seen, especially with someone with another business venture. Get your $$$ before it's spent.

Old 04-24-2015, 01:22 PM

598 posts, read 748,153 times
heh... At the time when the kickstarter campaign started where Sousa said that the banks wouldn't lend to him, I assumed it was because of the location. Now I'm thinking it was because of his business history.

Old 04-24-2015, 02:07 PM

Certainly curious as to the opening and closing of his places.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh