Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2017, 01:42 PM

2,093 posts, read 1,926,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
I wouldn’t call them trolls, but if Narduzzi would concern himself more with trying to win and bringing in more talent, it would certainly help his situation. The way he’s looking so far is not setting a good example for the program.
Exactly. If you don't care about Penn State, worry about winning, not them losing. Worry about your own program. That kind of stuff just looks stupid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2017, 01:49 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,457,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
They can't help themselves. The trolls are amusing.
the best is when they find their way into pitt threads/forums/facebook pages etc.. (and they alwasy find a way in)
just to ramble on and on how much they don't care about pitt.

there are tons of things i dont care about, i dont seek them out to let them know though because..well i just dont care.

Old 10-30-2017, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by safak View Post
the best is when they find their way into pitt threads/forums/facebook pages etc.. (and they alwasy find a way in)

there are tons of things i dont care about, i dont seek them out to let them know though because..well i just dont care.
Ya- reading a "Fire Narduzzi" thread front and center on a Pittsburgh General Message board means you are obsessed about Pitt.

Old 10-30-2017, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbsteel View Post
Ya- reading a "Fire Narduzzi" thread front and center on a Pittsburgh General Message board means you are obsessed about Pitt.
reading =/ half dozen posts bashing them and touting your own pedophile enabling cult.

serious question, if you had the choice of No children raped by Sandusky/covered up by JoePA but you had to give up his 409 wins, not just on record books but never happend. would you take it?

the sad part is you KNOW that most of you wouldn't.

Old 10-30-2017, 02:20 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,389,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbsteel View Post
He's not going to A&M to be UT's little brother. That's a weak rumor.
Them's fightin' words in College Station.

Old 10-30-2017, 03:15 PM

5,110 posts, read 7,141,538 times
Quote:

Yep and they won't stop. They have this trump like need to engage in every little thing.

Old 10-30-2017, 04:15 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
reading =/ half dozen posts bashing them and touting your own pedophile enabling cult.

serious question, if you had the choice of No children raped by Sandusky/covered up by JoePA but you had to give up his 409 wins, not just on record books but never happend. would you take it?

There aren’t any pedophiles that were involved in the scandal left at PSU and the Pitt fans that still bring it up makes them look even more ridiculous than what Narduzzi is becoming, and as a Pitt fan I had high hopes when he came here, but he, nor many Pitt fans are carrying himself/themselves well, and Franklin is owning the situation.

It would be wonderful to erase all of the wins in exchange for the entire incident to have never happened, but unfortunately that’s not reality.

Last edited by erieguy; 10-30-2017 at 04:27 PM..

Old 10-30-2017, 04:25 PM

527 posts, read 320,122 times
Quote:

The history speaks for itself sadly. It went back to the 70s.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:29 AM

Quote:

You are a total idiot. It's all you hear out of the Pitt faithful. Ped-U. Of course everyone would take that deal. The whole "cult" you are referring to is a small portion of obsessed people who exist at every school, including Pitt.

You know- that whole mess was one sicko who wasn't even part of the university anymore for most of the crap. He is locked up. It was handled totally sh-itty, but it wasn't some big conspiracy cover up like everyone thinks. Guess what- everyone I know who went there is disgusted by Sandusky and what went on. None of us are part of a "cult".

The people and kids there now (and quite frankly, the Alumni) had nothing to do with it. So keep punishing them and making the same old comments to everyone else who went to the school with the same old narrative and pedophile comments if it makes you feel good. 100,000 alumni and we are all a cult who support pedophiles right? And you expect Penn Stater's to not get sick of it?

Old 10-31-2017, 09:13 AM

One of Dbsteels facebook profile pics

[/IMG]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh