Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2018, 03:49 PM

34 posts, read 32,517 times

Advertisements

Please don't make fun of me. Lol. I'm a skeptic but in the same breath I want to go to a psychic, and check it out. However, I'm seeing if there is actually any real ones, ones that "blew you away" so to speak? If so do you have any recommendations on where to go in Pittsburgh and surrounding areas? If you can tell your experience
with a psychic, that'd be great too! Just seeing if my fellow burgh people know any REAL psychics. Or are they all fake? Thank you in an advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2018, 04:28 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,544,279 times
I'm foreseeing you'll be relieved of a sum of money in the near future.

Old 10-17-2018, 05:19 PM

24,120 posts, read 32,475,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearljam93 View Post
Please don't make fun of me. Lol. I'm a skeptic but in the same breath I want to go to a psychic, and check it out. However, I'm seeing if there is actually any real ones, ones that "blew you away" so to speak? If so do you have any recommendations on where to go in Pittsburgh and surrounding areas? If you can tell your experience
with a psychic, that'd be great too! Just seeing if my fellow burgh people know any REAL psychics. Or are they all fake? Thank you in an advance.
I know quite a bit about this topic. Unfortunately, I live in Eastern OH, and I am not very familiar with the Pittsburgh specific psychic scene. P'burgh is a decent sized city, so I am sure that there are "real" psychics in your city. I am equally sure that P'burgh has it's share of bad psychics who are rip off artists.

There are also psychics who well intentioned, but less talented.

Word of mouth is usually the best way to find a psychic. If you want, I can put the word out in Western PA and see who comes up.

I have had excellent experiences with psychics and bad ones. As I've gotten older, I am better at figuring out who is good and who is not.

Here is a bit of advice, if they operate out of a store front and they accept walk-ins - RUN! Good psychics have waiting lists. They have offices. Sometimes in their own homes, other times in an office building. Some are professionals - licensed counselors, life coaches, etc.
What ever their background or education, they don't have store fronts.

Do you have any New Age, or Wican shops around? Frequently these types of places will be able to point you in the right direction.

Feel free to send me a direct message.

Old 10-17-2018, 05:30 PM

OK. This place seems reputable and ethical. Actually, I am thinking of going myself. - https://journeysoflife.com/

Old 10-17-2018, 06:00 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,120,401 times
If there are any real ones, they are now aware of your desire to see them...they will contact you shortly!

Old 10-18-2018, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
If there are any real ones, they are now aware of your desire to see them...they will contact you shortly!
It doesn't work that way.

Old 10-18-2018, 06:20 AM

684 posts, read 419,644 times
No. There are no real psychics in Pittsburgh. Or anywhere, for that matter.

Old 10-18-2018, 12:01 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,679 times
Real Psychic...an oxymoron?

OK I just could not resist. Full disclosure: I find psychics a compelling and interesting topic and even went to a fortune teller/psychic once ( 4 decades ago) on a lark and found it memorable.

Old 10-18-2018, 02:05 PM

432 posts, read 359,844 times
Default Art and Clairvoyance

I have no personal recommendations.

However, at the Shaler North Hills Library TODAY (Thurs 10/18) at 7 p.m., a local gallery owner will be speaking on the subject of "Art and Clairvoyance". It's free, and since she's French, it'll be interesting to listen to her no matter what she has to say on the subject.

Old 10-18-2018, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Real Psychic...an oxymoron?

OK I just could not resist. Full disclosure: I find psychics a compelling and interesting topic and even went to a fortune teller/psychic once ( 4 decades ago) on a lark and found it memorable.
You went yourself. So why the snark?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh