Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2022, 08:35 PM

3,829 posts, read 1,683,330 times

Advertisements

Buffalo knows how to party. Somebody threw a ***** at the patriots WR after a touchdown.

At first i thought it was Erie finally extracting it from his rear. I was like OMG he threw GG on the field. Then I realized it couldn’t be him because he only likes watching crappy football teams.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2022, 08:58 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
Buffalo knows how to party. Somebody threw a ***** at the patriots WR after a touchdown.

At first i thought it was Erie finally extracting it from his rear. I was like OMG he threw GG on the field. Then I realized it couldn’t be him because he only likes watching crappy football teams.
Lol. I’m flattered that you think about me all the time

Old 01-15-2022, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S6T1R View Post
I do tend to find that the people who are the loudest anti-Ben are the social justice warrior/left wing snowflake types.

Not to connect politics to it, although I guess i did… but I know a number of Trump voters who don’t care for him either. It is what it is. See how well Tomlin does when he’s gone.
Don’t forget to post your betting slip

Quote:
Between Tomlin’s “woke” hat and that stupid ****ing germ ridden piece of cloth on his face, I hope they get killed next weekend. And they will. So, all’s well that ends well. And yes Erie, I will plan on betting the Chiefs -16 or whatever the hell that spread ends up being.

Old 01-15-2022, 09:39 PM

Location: The Flagship City and Vacation in the Paris of Appalachia
2,773 posts, read 3,855,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Peasant View Post
The Steelers had superb defense back in the 2000's that helped them win 2 out of 3 SBs. Then somewhere along the way, Ben Recklessberger, the same guy who got into a serious motorcycle accident without wearing a helmet (which btw is against the law in Pennsylvania) and couldn't control his private parts enough to prevent a rape accusation, declared the Steelers were now "an offensive team" and the rest is history. So the franchise invested heavily on offense, Ben continued to post enormous numbers and he's sure to make it to Canton one day, quite befitting for a native Ohioan, but the team was never the same and never penetrated deep into the playoffs again. So yeah, of course there are many Ben haters out there. The whole team turned out to be the Ben Roethlisberger show, it was all about him and his stardom, and even his ugliest moments like the rape accusation probably wound up giving him even more attention than deserved. As for the rest of the team, so what?
This post is hilarious and a great troll job. Literally nothing in your post is based in reality and if Ryan Shazier doesn't end up paralyzed the Steelers win at least one more Super Bowl with Ben no problem. Shazier was a player much like TJ Watt or Troy Polamalu who could completely change a game and the Steeler's defense hasn't been the same without him. Also, the Steelers and Roethlisberger win multiple additional Super Bowls without Tom Brady being on the Steelers side of the bracket every year. Ben is a first ballot hall of famer with the second most playoff wins in the Brady era and he is one of the most clutch quarterbacks to ever play the game with the third most 4th quarter comebacks of any quarterbacks all time.

Old 01-16-2022, 06:25 AM

1,118 posts, read 516,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Don’t forget to post your betting slip
Have you ever posted one? No? Ok.

Old 01-16-2022, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Have you ever posted one? No? Ok.
You said you were betting on the game. Don’t forget to post the slip.

Old 01-16-2022, 10:18 AM
gg gg started this thread

26,137 posts, read 25,957,812 times
Former Steeler Hines Ward interviews for Texan's head coach spot. I am a fan of Hines. Hope he gets a shot at it. Good timing for him as the NFL announced they want more minorities in coaching positions, since two black coaches just got fired.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/hine...J6ZG6FTXA7Z2E/

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2022...s-to-be-hired/

Old 01-16-2022, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Former Steeler Hines Ward interviews for Texan's head coach spot. I am a fan of Hines. Hope he gets a shot at it. Good timing for him as the NFL announced they want more minorities in coaching positions, since two black coaches just got fired.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/hine...J6ZG6FTXA7Z2E/

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2022...s-to-be-hired/
Texans are a huge mess, and unless ownership and the front office has gone off the rails, I can’t see him getting an NFL coaching job yet. He could certainly find himself another lower level coaching job in the NFL if he decides to leave the college ranks.

Last edited by erieguy; 01-16-2022 at 10:30 AM..

Old 01-16-2022, 10:45 AM

45,323 posts, read 60,500,026 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHsO4zmskLA

Old 01-16-2022, 10:47 AM

Awesome clip
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh