Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2022, 05:56 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
And Pickett played for lowly Pitt? What he looked good against New Hampshire and made turnovers against Clemson and North Carolina, which both programs had down years. Very low.

Roethlisberger played for lowly Miami of Ohio. But he didn’t have the small hands and weak arm strength of a Pickett. Neither does Malik Willis.

Way more upside with Willis.

If you want to see why roethlisberger was highly regarded as a franchise QB in the draft and Pickett isn’t just look at their entire college career. Ben was a stud all the way through. Pickett was average at best till this year and is a turnover machine with small hands.
And even playing for lowly Liberty didn’t put up great numbers.

Always love the small hands argument, especially when there’s barely a difference between a college and pro ball. Looking forward to seeing excuses when he doesn’t fall to the 3rd round, lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2022, 06:05 AM

3,829 posts, read 1,683,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
And even playing for lowly Liberty didn’t put up great numbers.

Always love the small hands argument, especially when there’s barely a difference between a college and pro ball. Looking forward to seeing excuses when he doesn’t fall to the 3rd round, lol.
So you looked it up? What is the size difference?

Old 03-16-2022, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
So you looked it up? What is the size difference?
You already posted it and confirmed what I’ve said all as I said all along that there’s barely a difference.

Why was Vick able to grip the ball but Pickett won’t, since they have the same size hands?

Old 03-18-2022, 02:22 PM

Cleveland gives up 3 first round draft picks, 2 other picks, and a fully guaranteed $230M to a qb that 21 women accused of sexual assault that will likely be suspended for a number of games.

A huge haul that they better hope works.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...tract.amp.html

JuJu signs with the Chiefs. Good riddance to that clown. Can’t wait to see how that works out, lol.

https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/202...ty-chiefs/amp/

Old 03-18-2022, 05:32 PM

1,952 posts, read 1,129,168 times
Yeah Browns being the browns, Honestly its been so long since he played I forget what he's worth but I wouldnt spend that. I found it funny they said they wanted an "Adult" at QB, adults don't tend to have sexual assault cases coming nonstop

Old 03-18-2022, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knepper3 View Post
Yeah Browns being the browns, Honestly its been so long since he played I forget what he's worth but I wouldnt spend that. I found it funny they said they wanted an "Adult" at QB, adults don't tend to have sexual assault cases coming nonstop
Giving up so much is a make or break deal. It’s funny how Watson changed his mind after he turned them down, so they must’ve offered a lot more to get him to come with Mayfield asking to be traded.

Last edited by erieguy; 03-18-2022 at 05:45 PM..

Old 03-18-2022, 09:23 PM

1,952 posts, read 1,129,168 times
Yeah, they finally weren't the complete laughing stock of the NFL but I see them getting right back there with this. I think Watson will end up doing better than mayfield but doesnt mean the team will be better. 2022 will likely be a waste if he's out as many games as they say so that leaves the next few years to make it happen but if they are missing a piece or two won't have any picks so they never quite live up to it expectations. Then after the Watson period its back to Brown Memes

Old 03-18-2022, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knepper3 View Post
Yeah, they finally weren't the complete laughing stock of the NFL but I see them getting right back there with this. I think Watson will end up doing better than mayfield but doesnt mean the team will be better. 2022 will likely be a waste if he's out as many games as they say so that leaves the next few years to make it happen but if they are missing a piece or two won't have any picks so they never quite live up to it expectations. Then after the Watson period its back to Brown Memes
We have friends in Ohio and memes have been passed around all day. Bill Cosby’s head in place of Watsons in a Browns uniform has been getting a ton of mileage. Lots of unhappy folks about this deal.

Old 03-18-2022, 09:32 PM

1,118 posts, read 516,020 times
Juju. Gone by happy hour.

Old 03-18-2022, 10:16 PM

1,118 posts, read 516,020 times
“I’m the latest hashtag challenge”. SPECIAL shout-out to Dean Winters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh