Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2022, 09:09 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweb66 View Post
Desperate person says what?

You know you lost when you insult someone's weight and where they send their kids to school. Thats all they have left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Once you start attacking wives and children
Quite the hypocrisy as Dems have and still do attack because Trump for his weight…and have attacked his wife and children for years…and it’s obvious the truths about Fetterman are unpopular, and he’s not the everyman he has many believing.

Old 08-29-2022, 09:12 PM

1,170 posts, read 591,905 times
Quote:
Thats the thing. Republicans LOVE hating on the wives and children of Democratic politicians, its in their DNA. It goes back to Amy Carter, maybe earlier. I always like the "if Obama did it" test. Image Michelle Obama swearing up a storm at having to decorate for Christmas. Half this forum would have a heart attack. But not with Melania, she gets a pass, "cuz". We attack people that are "in the game", they don't care. We are Mike Ehrmantraut, they are Tuco Salamanca. For those that don't get the reference, its basically "we are flawed, but they are nothing but flaws".

Old 08-29-2022, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Quite the hypocrisy as Dems have and still do attack because Trump for his weight…and have attacked his wife and children for years…and it’s obvious the truths about Fetterman are unpopular, and he’s not the everyman he has many believing.
No one, I don't think, has said Trump shouldn't be president because he is fat. We do object to his not releasing medical records, only a love letter from Ronnie Jackson. He still hasn't explained a mysterious trip to Walter Reed either.

As far as their kids go, they are in "in the game", so they are a fair target, just as Hillary was in the 90s. But kids that aren't "in the game' they should get a pass. You don't see us attacking Tiffany Trump the way we do Fredo Trump,do you?

I know the right doesn't see it the same way. I wouldn't be surprised if that woman who verbally assaulted Gisele Fetterman at a grocery gets a prime time RNC speaking spot; right in between a Dating Game featuring Kyle Rittenhouse and the "In Memorium" video with tributes to Ricky Shiffer and Ashli Babbitt.

Old 08-29-2022, 09:26 PM

Quote:
No one, I don't think, has said Trump shouldn't be president because he is fat. We do object to his not releasing medical records, only a love letter from Ronnie Jackson. He still hasn't explained a mysterious trip to Walter Reed either.

As far as their kids go, they are in "in the game", so they are a fair target, just as Hillary was in the 90s. But kids that aren't "in the game' they should get a pass. You don't see us attacking Tiffany Trump the way we do Fredo Trump,do you?

I know the right doesn't see it the same way. I wouldn't be surprised if that woman who verbally assaulted Gisele Fetterman at a grocery gets a prime time RNC speaking spot; right in between a Dating Game featuring Kyle Rittenhouse and the "In Memorium" video with tributes to Ricky Shiffer and Ashli Babbitt.
Nobody said anyone said he shouldn’t be President because he’s fat, so quite the strawman argument. The fact is he’s been attacked for it, and his wife and children have been attacked for years.

Love the rationalization of attacking children being ok if Dems do it but cry when Republicans do it.

Wow, those are some far reaching strawman arguments, that have zero to do with Fetterman or because Trump being attacked, but I do love Rittenhouse.

Old 08-29-2022, 09:43 PM

I am not going to respond to the entirely of your post, because its mostly word spaghetti. Did I rationalize attacking Don Jr and not Amy Carter? Yes, you bet a did. Where is your problem?

Last edited by Tweb66; 08-29-2022 at 09:43 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 08-29-2022, 09:45 PM

Quote:
I am not going to respond to the entirely of your post, because its mostly word spaghetti. Did I rationalize attacking Don Jr and not Amy Carter? Yes, you bet a did. Where is your problem?
Nah, you’re not responding because what I said is true, and thank you for admitting to the rationalization because it’s obvious it’s all you have.

Old 08-30-2022, 01:09 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,977,619 times
Quote:
Desperate person says what?

You know you lost when you insult someone's weight and where they send their kids to school. Thats all they have left.
Who is discussing weight? He is a couch potato, but people can be fat and good at what they do. Fat is the norm in the US.

Who is desperate? Desperate about what? I know he will win. It won't have meaning to me or change my life other than probably going to cost me more money in taxes, but it won't make much difference. Crime will be higher, so you have more security and more self preservation materials in your home and car.

I think it is interesting he sends his kids to a posh private school, yet he roams around in some hoodie pretending to be....well "the common man". Sure. He didn't even work until his $150 a year job as mayor of Braddock. His sister purchased his home there for him while he was in his 40's. He has lived a nice life there pretending and planning for his run of acting. I think it is hilarious and he is indeed living the American dream. You too can do nothing for your whole life and run for office and get elected acting a certain way to show the people you are for "the working men". It actually is a perfect fit for the New Democrats. Funny as hell.

Old 08-30-2022, 01:14 AM
gg

Quote:
I don't know much about his wife other than she made some big thing about being racially profiled or called some name or whatever all that was. I suspect to promote "the agenda". She looks white as a ghost to me, but I digress.

No one attacks kids. Just pointing out you can do nothing most all your life and afford private schools. Great the common man can afford it. Guess Woodland Hills isn't all that.

Old 08-30-2022, 01:19 AM
gg

Quote:
Thats the thing. Republicans LOVE hating on the wives and children of Democratic politicians, its in their DNA.
Really? You even attacked Barron Trump and he was like just some little kid. Please. You no doubt loved it.

I don't identify with anyone attacking kids or really the wives of all these phonies, unless they mix it up like complaining you are called a name in some grocery store. So what? Lots of crap happens out there and I don't go crazy over it. Mental illness is in public. Get used to it and stop your whining.

Old 08-30-2022, 06:27 AM

468 posts, read 123,977 times
I've been out and about for the last month, but I did get this great video from the recent Mastriano rally in Rochester:

https://youtu.be/sGblV6U85Xk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh