Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 07:56 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Show me once in this post where I advocated violence.
You're kidding, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
HA! I thought that was great! Little young elitist spoiled rich boys worried that they may have to compete on a level playing field. Do you support Obama Do you know he black. Sir please let go of my hand.The congressman should have slapped that whiney republican b^&Y**
I sure didn't hear any whining, just a simple question.

Oh, here's another;

Quote:
Yeah. I defended it. Like I said I'm sick of republican b&*&&& whining about needing their country back and such. He should have slapped his face. And the guys attacking the congressmen are the racist and we have more than our fair share on this forum as well. Never read a post where you called any of them racist. I guess you agree with them though.
Epic fail.

Suffice to say, this violent democratic congressman is DONE.

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I guess the question, "do you support the obama agenda" tipped him off to the "ambush".
I guess a lame jab like that had nothing to do with his overreaction.

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Heres a hint for those of you on the right. Those jokes you tell during black history month are not just heard by friendly ears. That white guy that you tell "that must be the black half of him" may just not agree and just may be decent enough to tell others what you said. That Caucasian looking lady may be a Texas rose as they say and your comment about MLK Jr. day like "f%^& that dead N&**#$" may not set well with her. I have been told all these things by people who some right winger thought it was OK to make these statements around and I'm sure some of you on here have made these statements. Does this make me angry at people from the right. Hell yeah it does.
Well... that answered my question on what delusions you're talking about.

Maybe a little stroll through the Democrats' past will help you out with that...

YouTube - KKK Democrats

Old 06-14-2010, 07:57 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,532,697 times
[quote=sanrene;14607620]You're the one who brought race into it.

I guess they deserved a real beating...all for asking a simple question.

For some odd reason, if this were a republican assaulting student journalists, I don't think the reaction would be the same.[/quote]

You got that right. The republican would now be receiving loads of contributions from the hateful right. You would have a tingle going up your leg. Close your eyes and just imagine joe "you lie" wilson slapping the Presidents wife. I bet that would just make you faint with joy.

Old 06-14-2010, 07:58 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reid_g View Post
He is a boorish left wing troll with nothing but the race card.What race was the camera man? I am entertained that he is so belligerent and intellectually dishonest he does not realize what a ass he is making of himself.Wonder if anyone would stoop to join his defense, is their others that can go that low?
I know, he is an internet tough guy who I suspect never made it to school with his lunch money. Thanks for the laughs friend!

Old 06-14-2010, 07:58 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,873,039 times
Quote:
Show me once in this post where I advocated violence.
Seriously?
Look back at your VERY FIRST reply.

Old 06-14-2010, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Why would he reply with "Who are you? What's your name?"
Why? Because he can clearly see that his response to the question of whether he supports Obama's agenda is being recorded. Isn't that obvious?

Old 06-14-2010, 07:59 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I guess a lame jab like that had nothing to do with his overreaction.

Why would a Dem consider that a jab? Is Obama's agenda that radioactive?

Old 06-14-2010, 08:00 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Well... that answered my question on what delusions you're talking about.

Maybe a little stroll through the Democrats' past will help you out with that...
YouTube - KKK Democrats
You poor folks cling so hard to these ancient stories. Why not just accept the realities of the present day?

Old 06-14-2010, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
I think a simple "no comment" would have worked........
Sure it would have, but the weight of the Obama albatross around his neck made him snap - and it was caught on video.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies