Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2010, 10:26 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,469,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Let Bush go. Time to move on. All you liberals just keep bringing him up over and over again.
They can't. Because if they did, they would have to face the mess that is Obama. Blaming Bush is getting old, in fact, it's stale, but they are like pit bulls, they just will not let go.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:27 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Do you think they're on drugs, insane, or simply full of rage?
They are w i s e like an old owl

Old 06-22-2010, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Bahahahahahahaha Really, I mean really you are going to act like you have ANY respect for Christianity. Please now that is twisted even for you.
They only use Christianity when it works for them. They don't actually practice it!

Old 06-22-2010, 10:31 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
No, I don't remember it. I just checked, I didn't post in it. What is your point?
Sorry, got confused with another thread. This post, in this thread;

//www.city-data.com/forum/14718204-post126.html

You said was an invalid link.

It is just the threads started by sick, in ascending order. That's why I said Pot meet pot in response to his complaint about the hatred and rhetoric displayed against obama.......considering his own posting history about BUSHBUSHBUSH.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:37 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,742,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
They only use Christianity when it works for them. They don't actually practice it!
They? You mean liberals?
Since when was it decided by conservatives that liberals do not practice any religion?
You do know what assume stands for ?

Old 06-22-2010, 10:40 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,742,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
They can't. Because if they did, they would have to face the mess that is Obama. Blaming Bush is getting old, in fact, it's stale, but they are like pit bulls, they just will not let go.
Facts> Obama inherited this mess from Bush, so everytime Obama gets bashed some people are like children who have to reminded just who sped up this mess our country is in.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cold View Post
People who complain about President Obama all day long are ticked off people who need to focus on their own day to day affairs and quit belly aching.

People who complain about former president Bush all day long are ticked off people who need to focus on their own day to day affairs and quit belly aching.

With some people it's just day after day after day yakketa yaketta whine whine, vitriolic garbage. I'm sick to death of it.

I'm an unhappy American, I've been unhappy for years. I don't care for either party. Liberals would brand me a conservative, conservatives would brand me a liberal. Some would say I'm going straight to hell.
Although I wound up voting for McCain, I had hoped that Obama would turn out to be a good president. He has been a huge disappointment. My big fear now is that the Republicans will run some ultra conservative against him, stupid stupid move if they do.
Obama was the wrong man for the job, packaged in a way that made him look right to so many people. It was all in the giftwrap. I'm just hoping things don't get screwed up any more than they already are. I wish more of the people who are supposed to be in charge could work together instead of just putting each other down all the time, day after day, month after month, year after year.
I've never seen it so bad as far as partisanship goes.
One third of the population will defend a Republican president no matter what. One third will defend the Democrat no matter what. It's the final third that makes all the difference.

I'm just annoyed as hell and wish i hadn't looked at this stupid thread.
I agree with your statement, except for the first sentence. Quit belly aching and focus on our day to day life. Well, we are, and it is hard to come to the reality about my day to day life, because Obama is ruining everything that affects it, or will affect it. Should I make a list?
Unemployment affects my day to day life.
My property value has gone way down, and I couldn't sell my house if my life depended on it, because everyother house is either for sale, or abandoned.
Obamacare, is going to take away my healthcare, and choice of my own DR.
My family lives in the gulf.
If my kids need financial aide, for college, the government will control that.
We are being invaded by illegals, crime is going up in my area, and yes, most of them do not speak a word of English. I go to Costco and I am the only one that speaks English, some days.
I have to press "1" for English.
Mexico is suing one of our states.
Shall I go on?

Old 06-22-2010, 10:44 PM

88 posts, read 75,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Do you think they're on drugs, insane, or simply full of rage?
In you infantile rantish answer, you have failed to provide the correct choice.

The answer is people that care about the United States of America and its people living in freedom and liberty.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Facts> Obama inherited this mess from Bush, so everytime Obama gets bashed some people are like children who have to reminded just who sped up this mess our country is in.
FACT: Obama promised to "fix" all things Bush. FACT: He not only lied to us, he made them worse. FACT: you can't blame him forever. FACT: If it was such a mess, he knew what he was walking into, if it was going to be so hard to fix it, then he should have not taken the job that he clearly cannot handle.
Bush did start it, yes, but it wasn't that bad. Obama could have fixed it by now or at least got the ball rolling in that direction.....but he is failing BAD!

Old 06-22-2010, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
They? You mean liberals?
Since when was it decided by conservatives that liberals do not practice any religion?
You do know what assume stands for ?
They meaning those who use it when it suits them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies