Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2010, 08:52 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,531,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
[/b]
You watch fox news and worship beck right. Well if the shoe fits.....
Beck promotes violence like the Black Panthers do ?

Old 07-08-2010, 08:53 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
[/b]
You watch fox news and worship beck right. Well if the shoe fits.....
You don't watch Beck but always know just what he is doing. How do you do that? I bet I know. You read Media Matters every day to find out what they are saying about Beck. Don't take a chance and watch them because you may learn something. Hang in there with MM and be what they want you to be.

Old 07-08-2010, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
Check out the link/video put up by Delusianne. There's an explanation of the situation. The guy has already been charged by the DOJ. You need to keep up with these things. Holder did not say any such thing as you posted above about not prosecuting minorities. You're so wrong about that.
People right below Holder have said that they would not prosecute when the victim is white and the performer is a minority. Whoops, I forgot that you don't watch Fox so as to know what is going on. Damned right, Holder has never said that according to the MSM since they don't report things like that. When will some of you lefties take a chance and watch Fox so you can know things as they really are going on? Maybe after the other people go broke and the government has to pay their way.

Old 07-08-2010, 08:57 PM

640 posts, read 388,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Who is going to prosecute him for talking trash and making threats? I think that he knows that he is safe from the DOJ since Holder has said that we don't prosecute people of a minority status. No, I think he is safe and that Obama and Holder will protect him, no matter what it takes.
Here. I made it easy for you. The link is from Post #91 by Delusianne. It contradicts what you said above. Check it out.

Kill White Babies | New Black Panther Party | Bill O'Reilly | Mediaite

Old 07-08-2010, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Those who never watch Beck but get their info about him from MM, Huff Po and Kos really don't know much about Beck and most of them don't have the courage to watch a whole show of his so they have to rely on MM.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:00 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,544,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Hey Beck the racists gets an hour a day 5 days a week....just sayin'.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:01 PM

Quote:
People right below Holder have said that they would not prosecute when the victim is white and the performer is a minority. Whoops, I forgot that you don't watch Fox so as to know what is going on. Damned right, Holder has never said that according to the MSM since they don't report things like that. When will some of you lefties take a chance and watch Fox so you can know things as they really are going on? Maybe after the other people go broke and the government has to pay their way.
give us a link or substantiate in some way that "People right below Holder" said what you're claiming. A reliable source, please. And since you are implying that Holder did, in fact, say that the DOJ would not prosecute minorities but the "MSM" wouldn't report it, give us a source of your information, please. You're clearly wrong about the DOJ not prosecuting the guy talking about killing white babies.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Those who never watch Beck but get their info about him from MM, Huff Po and Kos really don't know much about Beck and most of them don't have the courage to watch a whole show of his so they have to rely on MM.
Oh, I've watched Glenn Beck.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Beck promotes overthrowing the government.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:08 PM

425 posts, read 367,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
Beck promotes overthrowing the government.
Once it is exposed degree by degree a few more notches it is going to be overthrown and all of the guns and soldiers they can muster wont be enough to stop the Day of the Lord from arriving.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies