Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 10:09 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
CNN Guest Compares Black Tea Partiers To Jewish Guards At Nazi Camps

I guess calling them Uncle Toms and race traitors was getting a bit old hat.
One of the more ignorant statments to come from the left. These people have no shame. Neither do they have any brains.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2010, 04:24 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
I wonder why small government and lowering the debt is considered racist?
I wonder why small government and lowering the debt is considered "conservative," seeing as Conservatives NEVER actually deliver it.

Racist? Nah. Conservative pipe dream? Yep.

Old 11-27-2010, 05:11 PM

4,156 posts, read 4,176,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
CNN Guest Compares Black Tea Partiers To Jewish Guards At Nazi Camps

I guess calling them Uncle Toms and race traitors was getting a bit old hat.

No wonder their network are going down hill. First they interrupt guess during their interviews, now this.

Old 11-27-2010, 05:16 PM

1,011 posts, read 1,017,052 times
The notion that blacks can't be with the Tea Party or the Libertarians is true racist (not the usual 'must-be-racists' some Blacks constantly look around for based on looks and body language)

Blacks are a diverse group of minds, experiences and just people with different outlooks on politics.

That someone would say Blacks cannot agree with a political agenda, and moreover call them 'uncle Toms' is THE MOST RACIST THING.

I know Black professionals (like attorneys, company managers) enough to know that there is realy diversity in their mindsets. One guy flies his own Cessna from Sacramento to Palo Alto to work, etc...

And they'd smack you upside the head if you tried to pigenhole them into a "black mainstream thinking"

They are INDIVIDUALS.

We are just humans not a color, whatever happened to that notion?

Old 11-27-2010, 05:56 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,373,081 times
Because someone is black, that means that automatically they are Democrats? Are we equating "Tea Party" with "KKK" without the robes and hoods? That is absurd. And guess what, in the beginning, Hitler did have Jewish supporters, he started his campaign originally by stirring up German Nationalism, sentiment against how Germany was treated after the WW I.

Old 11-27-2010, 09:14 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I wonder why small government and lowering the debt is considered "conservative," seeing as Conservatives NEVER actually deliver it.

Racist? Nah. Conservative pipe dream? Yep.
I agree that the frauds who label themselves conservatives are not and should be exposed. There is too much of "no spending except for what my sides wants". We saw this in the final Theft Package when the Repubs, who said we needed the bailout, objected to what was in it because not enough of their buddies were compensated.
The rhetoric from the right has had a louder voice about wanting to cut spending. Except, of course, when it comes to defense spending which happens to be the most bloated and unnecessary expense we have, by far.
We'll see how this actually pans out by how they vote.

The Tea Partys mantra has always been economic. Cut the size of the Federal Government and lower the debt. In order to move forward as a Nation, spending and entitlements have to be cut down as well as restructured. The Federal Government has proven themselves to be costly and inefficient. Anyone who can't see that isn't paying attention. Why anyone would want them to help run their lives is beyond me.

Old 11-28-2010, 12:06 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
I agree that the frauds who label themselves conservatives are not and should be exposed. There is too much of "no spending except for what my sides wants". We saw this in the final Theft Package when the Repubs, who said we needed the bailout, objected to what was in it because not enough of their buddies were compensated.
The rhetoric from the right has had a louder voice about wanting to cut spending. Except, of course, when it comes to defense spending which happens to be the most bloated and unnecessary expense we have, by far.
We'll see how this actually pans out by how they vote.

The Tea Partys mantra has always been economic. Cut the size of the Federal Government and lower the debt. In order to move forward as a Nation, spending and entitlements have to be cut down as well as restructured. The Federal Government has proven themselves to be costly and inefficient. Anyone who can't see that isn't paying attention. Why anyone would want them to help run their lives is beyond me.
The things i said about Conservatives are the same things i'm saying about the Tea Party until they prove that they are different. Since they ALL ran as Repubs, i'm lumping them in with the same fraudulent doublespeaking politicians on the right.

Old 11-28-2010, 01:48 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
The things i said about Conservatives are the same things i'm saying about the Tea Party until they prove that they are different. Since they ALL ran as Repubs, i'm lumping them in with the same fraudulent doublespeaking politicians on the right.
Can't say I blame you. Like you pointed out, too many are two faced. It's a shame more aren't voted out.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:16 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,533,829 times
Quote:
Lets get one thing clear, YOU do not speak for blacks. You definitely don't speak for the President who has said it is not a racist organization.
Your only hope is to deflect since the issues YOU support are known failures.

The Tea Party was started when Bush was in office to protest our out of control Federal government. To say "lowering the debt and reducing the size of our costly and inefficient federal government" will destroy our nation is preposterous.
LIES LIES LIES. All lies. Do they give out lie classes at tea party lynch rallies. Everyone knows that members of the tp love bush. They love his policies and will vote for his retard brother. I know that 99% of blacks know that the tea party is a racist group hell bent on destoying Obama because he had the nerve to become potus. You keep living in fantasy land.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:26 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,533,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Bold above mine. Your list is not conservative groups. These are radical groups which would be more in line with the actions and behaviors of liberals who reek with radical groups. I have yet to see any leftists liberals denounce any radicals among them. In fact they embrace all the radicals and the most massive murdering dictators around the world. Mao would be one who murdered over 70 million being the most loved by the left. Most of those groups I have not even heard of. Interesting you are so familiar with them.

I belong to a Tea Party and people are screened for radical ideas before we even let them join. Like most liberals you don't know what you are talking about and simply spew the lies the left regurgitates.
I have read many of your post and it does not surprise me at all that you are a top member in the tea party. The 1950,s are gone and if you think your signs and calling Obama all the racist names you can think of will bring them back you are mistaking. Blacks are not engaged and that is why the tp has been able to push their agenda. Once these hip hop fools wake up then a push and backlash against the 4th riech will start.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies