Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2010, 07:58 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,039,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
For the last time, we don't hate him. We just feel sorry for him that he keeps marrying women because he hasn't found the right man.

He really doesn't bother me so much. He makes his money catering to the fringe right wingers.

I personally haven't listened to him since he attacked Chelsea Clinton. A gutless, cowardly bastard who has to attempt to embellish his arguments and augment his importance by attacking a child, for her looks, yet, instead of dealing with the issues, is not a man; he is a cancer. Regardless of how right or wrong he might be on an issue, that is unforgivable.
Oh gosh, I don't remember such outrage when Palin's kids were attacked.

Yeah, the Left feels sorry for Rush! What a hoot! They are so jealous, so filled with rage that 20 years of attacks, smears and lies have gotten them absolutely nowhere.

Old 08-14-2010, 08:30 PM

37,303 posts, read 19,312,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Oh gosh, I don't remember such outrage when Palin's kids were attacked.

Yeah, the Left feels sorry for Rush! What a hoot! They are so jealous, so filled with rage that 20 years of attacks, smears and lies have gotten them absolutely nowhere.
Just who were they attacked by, dearie? Was it the mouthpiece for the left? Let me answer that. We of the Left have no need of someone to think and speak for us. If all you can handle is spin and predigested drivel, suck it up.

Also, I don't recall that Bill and Hillary used Chelsea as a stage prop. She was known to exist, but her parents did a wonderful job of keeping her out of the public eye. Sarah, OTOH, took great pains to stick them on the stage at every opportunity like the unfit mother that she is.

I also don't recall that anyone attacked the Palin children for their looks.

Bristol and Levi have taken great pains to keep their illicit affair and their bastard child in front of the public through press releases, magazine interviews and (literally) him showing his ass. If they don't want commentary, let them GET MARRIED SO THEIR CHILD HAS A NAME, GO TO WORK and live quiet lives out of the public view.

I did notice to your credit that you didn't even try to refute the fact that Rush is a gutless, cowardly bastard, and a cancer on society. There may be hope yet.

Last edited by cuebald; 08-14-2010 at 08:49 PM..

Old 08-14-2010, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Just who were they attacked by, dearie? Was it the mouthpiece for the left? Let me answer that. We of the Left have no need of someone to think and speak for us. If all you can handle is spin and predigested drivel, suck it up.

Also, I don't recall that Bill and Hillary used Chelsea as a stage prop. She was known to exist, but her parents did a wonderful job of keeping her out of the public eye. Sarah, OTOH, took great pains to stick them on the stage at every opportunity like the unfit mother that she is.

I also don't recall that anyone attacked the Palin children for their looks.

Bristol and Levi have taken great pains to keep their illicit affair and their bastard child in front of the public through press releases, magazine interviews and (literally) him showing his ass. If they don't want commentary, let them GET MARRIED SO THEIR CHILD HAS A NAME, GO TO WORK and live quiet lives out of the public view.

I did notice to your credit that you didn't even try to refute the fact that Rush is a gutless, cowardly bastard, and a cancer on society. There may be hope yet.
Oh my, such vitriol!

I guess keeping your children by your side is now a no-no for the Left and they will take the opportunity to lie and smear with abandon.

Their bastard child? Tut, tut now, don't go overboard.

Lucky for the rest of us, including the Palins, people like you don't get to dictate how they should live their lives.

Well, based on just looks alone, I'd say Bristol is way ahead in the looks department, compared to Chelsie. I might have keep her hidden away as well. See how that goes - you say something nasty about the baby, chelsie gets the same treatment.

You gave no facts to refute about Rush, just your biased opinion based on nothing really.

Now, you know I adore Rush, been on his show 5 times. There is nothing the RDS Left can say about him that means much in the scheme of things.

He just keeps rolling along, getting richer and more successful every year, which must be like a canker to the left.

Old 08-15-2010, 03:20 AM

Quote:
See how that goes - you say something nasty about the baby, chelsie gets the same treatment.
Nasty? I called a bastard child a bastard child. A Sooner, if you would. Out of curiosity, what do you call them in Chicago?

If the truth is nasty, then I did, indeed, say something nasty.

I stand corrected if the parents have gotten married on the sly. Otherwise my statement stands.

Old 08-15-2010, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Nasty? I called a bastard child a bastard child. A Sooner, if you would. Out of curiosity, what do you call them in Chicago?

If the truth is nasty, then I did, indeed, say something nasty.

I stand corrected if the parents have gotten married on the sly. Otherwise my statement stands.
Well, exactly. Truth is truth, right? He's a bastard child, chelsie has an unfortunate face. Just speaking the truth, right?

Old 08-15-2010, 09:15 AM

11,151 posts, read 15,862,014 times
Quote:
Well, exactly. Truth is truth, right? He's a bastard child, chelsie has an unfortunate face. Just speaking the truth, right?
Chelsea had no choice in the matter. Bristol did.

Old 08-15-2010, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
Chelsea had no choice in the matter. Bristol did.
Truth is truth, whether deliberate or by unfortunate circumstance.

Like for like, that's my motto. If people are going to say something nasty about Palin's kids, they can expect the same from the other side.

Moderator cut: Racist comments

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 08-15-2010 at 10:16 AM.. Reason: Deleted racist comments

Old 08-15-2010, 09:49 AM

11,151 posts, read 15,862,014 times
Quote:
Truth is truth, whether deliberate or by unfortunate circumstance.
There's truth, and there's simple mean-spiritedness, and that's all I have to say.

Old 08-15-2010, 10:19 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,196,195 times
Quote:
Oh my, such vitriol!

I guess keeping your children by your side is now a no-no for the Left and they will take the opportunity to lie and smear with abandon.

Their bastard child? Tut, tut now, don't go overboard.

Lucky for the rest of us, including the Palins, people like you don't get to dictate how they should live their lives.

Well, based on just looks alone, I'd say Bristol is way ahead in the looks department, compared to Chelsie. I might have keep her hidden away as well. See how that goes - you say something nasty about the baby, chelsie gets the same treatment."""

How totally mature. Looks and money....that must be all that counts with SOME. And if it is....Chelsea wins....especially the money part ....(and the how not to get pregnant part)

"""You gave no facts to refute about Rush, just your biased opinion based on nothing really.

Now, you know I adore Rush, been on his show 5 times. There is nothing the RDS Left can say about him that means much in the scheme of things.

He just keeps rolling along, getting richer and more successful every year, which must be like a canker to the left.
A"canker" to the left????

First , why are you so familiar with cankers?

Second, I guess it really bothers YOU when a lefty makes a lot of money(must be writhing over Chelsea's wealth ). Doesn't bother me when ANYONE earns a good living....why do you think THAT should be offensive to some???

The Three Repug Emotions(always on the surface):

Anger, Hate, Jealousy.....

...that's Ok but why do they insist on projecting that onto others when there is NO proof that someone else feels that way?????

Old 08-15-2010, 10:40 AM

Quote:
I don't care if someone looks like the Wicked Witch of the West. I have known some physically unattractive women who were sexy beyond belief because of their attitudes.

That said, having grown up in the South, it was always drummed into me that it was the absolute height of ill manners and rudeness to comment on someone's appearance. I don't know how others were raised, and maybe where you grew up it was considered acceptable to denigrate others because of factors over which they had no control, but in Polite Society the dictum still stands.

If you are trying to defend such comments by a grown man about a twelve-year-old child, it speaks volumes. Especially when the child was absolutely innocent of being involved in any dispute between her Father and himself. It takes a mighty small and cowardly man to attack a child.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies