Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 02:15 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times

Advertisements

I posted this on another thread but I think it deserves it's own...

Sarah Palin Falsely Accuses Afghans of US Child Death Panels

Quote:
“It is the duty of Muslims to react. When their holy book Quran gets burned in public, then there is nothing left. If this happens, I think the first and most important reaction will be that wherever Americans are seen, they will be killed. No matter where they will be in the world they will be killed.” — Mohammad Mukhtar, a cleric and candidate for the Afghan parliament, in response to a plan by the head of a small Florida church to burn copies of Islam’s holiest text to mark the 9/11 terrorist attacks.”
This lie is even worse than Palin’s Death Panel lie. This lie is so irresponsible as to render me speechless. Let us not forget that this is the person John McCain told us had plenty of “experience” and also the person the GOP is selling as a viable candidate for President in 2012. Sarah Palin just threw a lit match onto gasoline that she poured all over our troops and she did it over a Big Lie.

Read More: Sarah Palin Falsely Accuses Afghans of US Child Death Panels
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2010, 03:43 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
"But the fact that Palin does things like this and is still the GOP front runner for 2012 is just proof that it doesn’t matter what you don’t know. What matters is having the guts to go on Twitter and Facebook and really face your critics, engage in debate and call your own self out as well as your boss. Reagan would surely be so proud, because Reagan would have admired a person hiding at home who used Twitter and Facebook to tell a lie so inflammatory it endangered Americans around the world. Every thing she does just screams 'Leader' and 'Good for USA', eh?"

I dont understand how the RW sheep refuse to see how blatantly they're manipulated by these people.

Old 09-09-2010, 03:49 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Soooo... she is telling Muslims that they must kill Americans if Qurans are burned?

Old 09-09-2010, 03:52 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
It doesn't matter how much Palin lies or stretches the truth. Her sheep will always believe her, defend her, and worship her like the second coming.

Old 09-09-2010, 03:52 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
I think some of you libs have a secret crush on Sarah Palin...you just can't seem to stop posting or talking about her.

Old 09-09-2010, 03:56 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I think some of you libs have a secret crush on Sarah Palin...you
just can't seem to stop posting or talking about her.
I for one despise liars and expose them every chance I get, hardly a crush.

Old 09-09-2010, 04:05 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
"But the fact that Palin does things like this and is still the GOP front runner for 2012 is just proof that it doesn’t matter what you don’t know. What matters is having the guts to go on Twitter and Facebook and really face your critics, engage in debate and call your own self out as well as your boss. Reagan would surely be so proud, because Reagan would have admired a person hiding at home who used Twitter and Facebook to tell a lie so inflammatory it endangered Americans around the world. Every thing she does just screams 'Leader' and 'Good for USA', eh?"

I dont understand how the RW sheep refuse to see how blatantly they're manipulated by these people.
If Palin were the Republican 2012 candidate, folks who never vote, will make a point of getting to the polls, just to make sure Palin gets no where NEAR the WHITE HOUSE

I very well doubt the Republican Party would ever allow
that to happen. Sorry, just wishful thinking on the Dems
part

Old 09-09-2010, 04:13 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Uh-huh...then why aren't you talking more about our liar-in-chief?

Some of you libs protest a little too much...she is a handsome woman after all.

5,915 posts, read 4,813,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Then start with the current Commander-in-Chief.

6,484 posts, read 6,617,004 times
I'm sorry....where is the lie again? I don't see it. I see a quote from some muslim cleric....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies