Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 09:42 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,353,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
No, you could have some self respect and not look at the women. You could do what you are there to do.....shower. Like I stated not everybody is a perv so stop making excuses.
Thats about the lamest post ever, congrats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2010, 09:46 AM

1,364 posts, read 2,917,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Thats about the lamest post ever, congrats.
Nice comeback This is what people usually resort to when they know they are wrong. Congrats.

Old 09-30-2010, 10:05 AM

128 posts, read 130,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Wow, what an unbelievably stupid argument!

Should female service personnel be forced to shower with males? (yes/no)

You can't have it both ways as fits the point you want to make. Either males can shower and dress with females and gays can shower and dress with straits, or neither should be mixed with the other.
Ah, another poster who thinks he's smoking. Gay men and women got class. No one will want to see that potbelly. So no worries. Nobody will hit on you.
Btw. Gay men aren't women. So what are you talking about? Only a perv would say " if they shower together, I want to shower with women!"

Old 09-30-2010, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Nice comeback This is what people usually resort to when they know they are wrong. Congrats.
I must have been right for you to go back and change your post.
I'm sorry but getting aroused around a bunch of naked women would be absolutly normal and that directly relates to Homosexuals around a bunch of naked men, if it doesn't then maybe theres more to the issue because simple biology explains it. i'm not wrong but feel free to continue.

Old 09-30-2010, 10:19 AM

Quote:
I must have been right for you to go back and change your post.
I'm sorry but getting aroused around a bunch of naked women would be absolutly normal and that directly relates to Homosexuals around a bunch of naked men, if it doesn't then maybe theres more to the issue because simple biology explains it. i'm not wrong but feel free to continue.
Change my post? I added in another ignorant statement from you and addressed it. I changed nothing with the first part. So now you are resorting to lying? Big surprise. Honestly can you get any lower?

It's funny that people like you want to label gay folks sexual deviants and perverts when in fact you have shown in this thread that you would be a major perv if allowed to do so. Keep making those excuses though......

Old 09-30-2010, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Change my post? I added in another ignorant statement from you and addressed it. I changed nothing with the first part. So now you are resorting to lying? Big surprise. Honestly can you get any lower?

It's funny that people like you want to label gay folks sexual deviants and perverts when in fact you have shown in this thread that you would be a major perv if allowed to do so. Keep making those excuses though......
Ok I like women so I'm a pervert. i never said anything bad about homosexuals, never called them deviants or perverts, i stated simple biology, straight men are sexually attracted to women and homosexuals are sexually attracted to men, I never have showered with a bunch of women but it was an example you didn't understand but it is revelant to homosexuals showering with men, you refuse the facts and the natual order of biology and it is you calling out pervert.
Grow up and with that i hope youre not a 10 year old kid, if so I'm sorry.

Old 09-30-2010, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Ok I like women so I'm a pervert. i never said anything bad about homosexuals, never called them deviants or perverts, i stated simple biology, straight men are sexually attracted to women and homosexuals are sexually attracted to men, I never have showered with a bunch of women but it was an example you didn't understand but it is revelant to homosexuals showering with men, you refuse the facts and the natual order of biology and it is you calling out pervert.
Grow up and with that i hope youre not a 10 year old kid, if so I'm sorry.
Just because it's in one's biology to be attracted to other people doesn't mean you have to be a perv and act out on it in certain situations where it would be highly inappropriate. Once again it's called self restraint something you seem to be clueless about. Keep twisting those words as it's making you look like an ass.....I didn't say you are a perv because you like women....I said you are a perv for not controlling yourself in a situation (showering with women and not keeping your eyes to yourself). You've never said anything bad about homosexuals? Take a look at your posting history. So you are going to resort to a personal attack of calling me a 10 year old kid? On top of trying to lie about me changing a post? Perhaps you are the one that needs to grow up. Keep digging yourself in that hole.......

Old 09-30-2010, 10:41 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,567,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Overall, I believe that the current policy is a violation of human rights, when it comes right down to it, however, there is one reason, that I relate to from those who want to keep the status quo in place.
I know, myself, I would feel very uncomfortable if I was naked and showering next to a man that I knew was gay. I would either close my eyes, shower at rapid speed and get out, or walk out.
Even though, those that say this point is weak, say that gays can control themselves in that situation and don't won't even look at any thing that would make someone uncomfortable....
I know in the past, the few times that I've been to a nude beach and I see gay men there, I cringe.....
so my point again and enlighten me if I'm out of bounds here, is that is the only reason, that I can see as somewhat legit, for keeping gays out the military (even though someone could say, get around that by having seperate changing and showering areas, but that would get too messy and is like the segergated armed forces back in the pre 1940's)..
I am open to being wrong on this, since oeverall, I think the positives, outweigh the cons, if "don't ask, don't tell" was overturned, but that's one big negative, IMO.
So let's see! you have been to a "nude" beach where you know there are "GAY men? How do you know it was a "gay" beach?
Are you so damn "hot" that gay men can't control themselves around you?
You know gay men have taste also so don't flatter yourself!

Old 09-30-2010, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Just because it's in one's biology to be attracted to other people doesn't mean you have to be a perv and act out on it in certain situations where it would be highly inappropriate. Once again it's called self restraint something you seem to be clueless about. Keep twisting those words as it's making you look like an ass.....I didn't say you are a perv because you like women....I said you are a perv for not controlling yourself in a situation (showering with women and not keeping your eyes to yourself). You've never said anything bad about homosexuals? Take a look at your posting history. So you are going to resort to a personal attack of calling me a 10 year old kid? On top of trying to lie about me changing a post? Perhaps you are the one that needs to grow up. Keep digging yourself in that hole.......
OK I'll stop sinse youre looking up my posting history, thats just flat creepy

Old 09-30-2010, 10:44 AM

Quote:
OK I'll stop sinse youre looking up my posting history, thats just flat creepy
No, I know your posting history/beliefs on homosexuality from being an everyday participant on the forums. Keep digging.....and digging.....and digging.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies