Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2010, 05:25 PM

89,061 posts, read 44,866,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
"My name may not be on the ballot, but our agenda for moving forward is on the ballot, and I need everybody to turn out," Obama said Tuesday afternoon during an appearance on the Rev. Al Sharpton's radio show.
Obama: My name's not on the ballot, but my agenda is - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Sounds very much like Michelle's illegal electioneering statement at the Chicago polling place...
Quote:
“She was telling me how important it was to vote to keep her husband’s agenda going,” said Dennis Campbell, a 56-year-old electrician.
First lady casts early ballot near her Kenwood home :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: 44: Barack Obama (http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/2802576,first-lady-casts-early-ballot-in-chicago-101410.article - broken link)

Why is it that Michelle Obama hasn't been charged with violating election law?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2010, 05:26 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,949,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Obama: My name's not on the ballot, but my agenda is - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Sounds very much like Michelle's illegal electioneering statement at the Chicago polling place...First lady casts early ballot near her Kenwood home :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: 44: Barack Obama (http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/2802576,first-lady-casts-early-ballot-in-chicago-101410.article - broken link)

Because the Chicago election commission is corrupt and Holder's DOJ would never prosecute. The laws don't apply to the Progressive elite and certainly not to the Obamas; or, did you miss the memo from the MSM?

Old 10-26-2010, 05:44 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,866,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post

Sounds very much like Michelle's illegal electioneering statement at the Chicago polling place...First lady casts early ballot near her Kenwood home :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: 44: Barack Obama (http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/2802576,first-lady-casts-early-ballot-in-chicago-101410.article - broken link)

I'm glad Moochelle Obama is out campaigning. Now makes her fair game to discuss. She is as dishonest as her husband (if not more).

Old 10-29-2010, 07:06 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,168,101 times
¨According to Drudge Report (http://sodahead.pubs.kosmix.com/topic/Drudge%20Report?as=clink&ac=449&afc=1117053239 - broken link), she cast an early ballot in Chicago. A few voters recognized her in the polling place and started talking to her. At least one of them said that she encouraged them to support the Democratic agenda.¨
http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...stion-1282639/

Drudge put it this way (sorry no link, I can only pull up the cache):
First lady Michelle Obama appears to have violated Illinois law -- when she engaged in political discussion at a polling place!

The drama began after Mrs. Obama stopped off at the Martin Luther King Center on the south side of Chicago to cast an early vote.

After finishing at the machine, Obama went back to the desk and handed in her voting key.

She let voters including electrician Dennis Campbell, 56, take some photos.

"She was telling me how important it was to vote to keep her husband's agenda going," Campbell said.

According to a pool reporter from the CHICAGO SUN-TIMES at the scene, the conversation took place INSIDE the voting center, not far from the booths.
I´m just posting this so you all know this seems to be the true but boring story, not some wildeyed RW lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies