Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 11:30 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,954,375 times

Advertisements

People are stupid, but remember, it wasn't too long ago when people supported Hitler, Jim Crow Laws and gathered to have picnics around a black body hanging from a tree. I put nothing past people.

By the way, I grew up in a very liberal city in Massachusetts and no one burned anything down. It's called an education, get one! The people burning things down are most likely people that never make it to the polls. Your ignorance and generalizations are what perpetuate the type of behavior that we're discussing in this thread. Saying things like "liberals like to portray themsleves as victims" or "liberals want handouts," clearly shows how narrow-minded and sheltered you are as a person.

From what I can see, it's the Conservatives who still can't accept that President Obama is President Obama, that are running around like a bunch of babies who had thier candy stolen. Get over it. Yes, people can act stupid on both sides, don't try to make it about "libruls."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2010, 05:05 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,164,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Every time the elections come around I keep hearing from a friend of mine down in Kentucky that folks are getting their personal cars vandalized. Just because they have bumper stickers that say that they support a certain politician. And now we are seeing on the news that a liberal supporter was being attacked and their heads stomped on. Just shows how much of a man that retard was that did the head stomp. How simple minded, back woods and retarded are this fools that see the need to damage what isn't their just because you don't agree with them, or think like them.
It just goes to show how many people are simple minded when they see the need to go to this extreme. And I would bet that they would be the first to crying to the cops if someone saw the need to go back and completely destroy their cars and trucks. They're probably the same type of idiots that run around with white sheets on their simple minded heads and burn crosses in yards, too.
[/color]

Not the Blackened area, please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
People are stupid, but remember, it wasn't too long ago when people supported Hitler, Jim Crow Laws and gathered to have picnics around a black body hanging from a tree. I put nothing past people.

By the way, I grew up in a very liberal city in Massachusetts and no one burned anything down. It's called an education, get one! The people burning things down are most likely people that never make it to the polls. Your ignorance and generalizations are what perpetuate the type of behavior that we're discussing in this thread. Saying things like "liberals like to portray themselves as victims" or "liberals want handouts," clearly shows how narrow-minded and sheltered you are as a person.

From what I can see, it's the Conservatives who still can't accept that President Obama is President Obama, that are running around like a bunch of babies who had their candy stolen. Get over it. Yes, people can act stupid on both sides, don't try to make it about "liberals."
Sorry, I had to fix some of your spelling mistakes. But anyway, the point that I was making was about how a bunch of morons went after a liberal protester (female at that), big men aren't they? . I didn't say a thing about all conservatives being at fault, just these fools. And as far as the damages done to vehicles , again I don't see or recall ever saying that the conservative at fault for that either. It happens on both sides from what my freind down there is saying and all them are idiots for doing it.

Old 10-27-2010, 05:14 PM

38,116 posts, read 22,253,980 times
Quote:
Every time the elections come around I keep hearing from a friend of mine down in Kentucky that folks are getting their personal cars vandalized. Just because they have bumper stickers that say that they support a certain politician. And now we are seeing on the news that a liberal supporter was being attacked and their heads stomped on. Just shows how much of a man that retard was that did the head stomp. How simple minded, back woods and retarded are this fools that see the need to damage what isn't their just because you don't agree with them, or think like them.

It just goes to show how many people are simple minded when they see the need to go to this extreme. And I would bet that they would be the first to crying to the cops if someone saw the need to go back and completely destroy their cars and trucks. They're probably the same type of idiots that run around with white sheets on their simple minded heads and burn crosses in yards, too.
Now you know why the saying goes "Don't discuss religion or politics" because people get over emotional on those subjects, or at least some do any way.

Old 10-27-2010, 05:19 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,164,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Now you know why the saying goes "Don't discuss religion or politics" because people get over emotional on those subjects, or at least some do any way.
I know , but doesn't that only apply to (relatives & friends)?

Old 10-27-2010, 05:22 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,852,161 times
Put your "bumper stickers" on city-data.com not your car.

Old 10-27-2010, 05:27 PM

19,023 posts, read 26,004,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudvoterofObama View Post
Seriously? and it's liberals; not librals. I don't even know what a libral is, so yeah, maybe they do burn down cities??

Capt William Clark said a man was uneducated unless he could spell most any given word 15 ways. Liberty is for liberals, who won't trade Freedoms. Librals is what you are. People who will trade Freedom for security.

Frankly I am not very worried since I start fire by bow drill and can fix most anything man can make. I can live well on just 5 grand a year, most of which pays Govt fees and taxes.
I get a lot more Govt, than I paid for.

My bet is you are black, and because you are black, you voted for obama, who says he isn't black. LOL A black man voting for a black man because he IS a black man is racist.

With that said I know you are female. It's the same thing. You voted for the color of skin and for nothing else and we sure got nothing. Unless you count that 13 trillion debt as something good.

Last edited by Mac_Muz; 10-27-2010 at 06:10 PM..

Old 10-27-2010, 09:15 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,549,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post

By the way, I grew up in a very liberal city in Massachusetts and no one burned anything down. It's called an education, get one! The people burning things down are most likely people that never make it to the polls. Your ignorance and generalizations are what perpetuate the type of behavior that we're discussing in this thread. Saying things like "liberals like to portray themsleves as victims" or "liberals want handouts," clearly shows how narrow-minded and sheltered you are as a person.

From what I can see, it's the Conservatives who still can't accept that President Obama is President Obama, that are running around like a bunch of babies who had thier candy stolen. Get over it. Yes, people can act stupid on both sides, don't try to make it about "libruls."
UMMM wasn't hanging blacks done in the racist Democratic south?? You can't fool me, I am old enough to remember the burned churches with the little black girls inside. Yes, the Democratic racist south and especially George Wallace standing in the school door keeping blacks from enrolling. Riots and such happening in the Democratic south. Remember??? Short term memory loss only works some of the time but I hope you are not in charge of re-writing the history books for schools.

Old 10-27-2010, 09:21 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,046,160 times
the few people around here with obama bumper stickers took them off themselves.Funny to watch

Old 10-27-2010, 09:24 PM

5,546 posts, read 10,015,606 times
Quote:

Dare I say it's almost ALWAYS republicans doing this sort of damage. I live in a conservative town. I'd never be foolish enough to put a pro Obama or pro liberal sticker on my car. Sad, but I know what would happen.

Old 10-27-2010, 09:30 PM

19,023 posts, read 26,004,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
Dare I say it's almost ALWAYS republicans doing this sort of damage. I live in a conservative town. I'd never be foolish enough to put a pro Obama or pro liberal sticker on my car. Sad, but I know what would happen.
BS! I have NRA stickers on my car and it has been keyed in anti gun areas. Librals are far more prone to this sort of CRIME.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies